Monday, February 20, 2012

Games Fever & 2012 Reebok CrossFit Open Team Captain

Well its that time of year again. In 3 days time the 2012 Reebok CrossFit Open will kick off & this year we have another strong showing. It says a lot about the culture that everyone of you on the Team has helped create.  In case you have not read the rule book, the WODs will be announced at 8PM EST on Wednesday nights and must be performed and validated by 8PM EST Sunday nights. If you’d like to read the entire document go here: Rule Book 
We will be performing the "Open" WOD on Thursday 23rd at 6pm (This could change to 7pm moving foreword)  & Friday during the 6am  & 9.30am sessions.
Its also with Great Pleasure to announce Dan Martin as  2012 CFP Team Captain for this years Reebok CrossFit Open. Congratulations Mate.
H.C.

5 comments:

  1. Is it possible to do it on Sat morning? I have commitments Thurs nights and Fri mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it as a catch up session in the 7am. You will just need to have another one of our athletes to judge you as the coach will be running the rest of the group through their catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the very best to all competitors competing in this years Open. I will be there for as much of the action as i possibly can. You will all be seeing me ALOT more from now on.
    I think the announcement of Dam M as Team Captain is an extremely good choice. I think he will represent CFP with an outstanding leader ship and support to all Athletes. Well done Dan.
    I'm really looking foward to everybody pushing through the entire opens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If some one wishes to be updated with most up-to-date technologies after that
    he must be visit this site and be up to date every day.
    Look into my web site : home equity line of credit calculator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?

    I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had
    problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    Review my homepage : ideas for starting your own business

    ReplyDelete