Monday, May 4, 2015

MONDAY

Thanks to Jude and Joe Bennett. 
Yesterday Jen and myself went to 
Aqua Dining at Milsons Point to listen to 
Sarah Wilson of 'I Quit Sugar' talk about 
sugar and in particular the dangers of Fructose.
hahaha, how short am I...and Jude and Jen!

A) 15 Minutes to find a Heavy Complex
1 Power Clean + 1 Thruster + 1 STO

B) 10min AMRAP
2 Clean & Jerk 61/43/35kg
1 Round of Cindy
4 Clean & Jerk
1 Round of Cindy
6 Clean & Jerk 
1 Round of Cindy
8 Clean & Jerk  
1 Round of Cindy
etc......

Cindy
5 Pullups
10 Pushups
15 Squats


15 comments:

  1. Sunshiners Class A) 92kg-95kg fail on jerk B) not sure? i think one round behind Ben so 4+5 Rxd

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) 52.5kg

    B) 6+3 Rxd

    In PT today id my first Muscle Ups in about 6 months, felt great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention, I did Part B as a Full Clean & Jerk.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. 8+2 if you include "Cindy" as a round.

      Delete
  4. A) just some power cleans today worked to a heavy single - 100kg

    B) scaled to 25kg DB one arm clean and jerk.
    12+3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta get back into the blogging thang....

    A) 43.5 (new PB on the thruster, just quietly)

    B) 8 + 1/2 (35kg/skinniest band pullups)

    Tabata bizarro pullups - including strict pullups, pullup attempts, jumping pullups and negative pullups all with pullup grip which I recently discovered I suck at. This is not bad, it gives me a focus :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A) Sick so just did:
    2 x High hang Clean and Push Jerk
    got to 42.5kg

    ReplyDelete