Squat clean 1RM: 40k PB F42.5k First time doing squat clean
WOD 18:40 (32.5k for SC, 16k for KB).
Might've been able to do 35k, and I really will have to attempt swinging a 20k KB soon - it really scares me!!! (mind you, I was once really scared about swinging a 16k KB...).
Big turn out this morning! Thanks Amanda & Jen for buddying up with me - always a pleasure to work with you!
Squat Clean 100kg. I was looking forward to doing some SQC work after watching this impressive move at sectionals. The thing i like about it is that at some point you get real nervous about dropping under the bar and potentially getting hurt. If your not pushing the boundaries your not pushing hard enough.
Wod as R'xd 20.08. Just wanted to blow out the cob webs first workout back.
Shane has some really good video of himself attempting to get to 100kg Squat Clean, hopefully it will appear on Facebook shortly for everyone to see, it's quite inspirational, the reason I mention it is I showed it to my 7 year old son Christian as a lesson that if you try and try again you will succeed, I can't stand it when he says "I can't, it's too hard".
Christian watched it with a smile on his face and eyes the size of saucers. He walked away inspired, it inspired me too.
Couldnt sleep last night and was wide awake at 4am...so headed to the box to train!
ReplyDeleteSquat Clean 1RM 80kg PB
WOD AS RXD: 18min
Now I'm tired...
Squat Clean 1RM 80KG PB
ReplyDeleteWOD AS RXD 20:15
Squat Clean 1RM 55Kg had 57.5 on the bar but Jodie called time
ReplyDeleteWOD AS RXD: 23:29 (Haven't swung a 24 for a while and I felt it this morning)
Squat Clean: 1RM
ReplyDelete1 x 80kg(PB) with pretty good form
1 x 85kg(PB), however looked like a dogs breakfast. Not pretty.
WOD: As Rxd 24.58
Squat Cleans: 60, 80, 90 100(f)
ReplyDeletePretty bummed i didn't get the 100kg like i did in Sectionals but oh well.
WOD: 16:32
Thanks for keeping me on my toes Steve! Was good :)
Squat Cleans 60kg. Went for 70 twice but failed.
ReplyDeleteWOD - 21.33 as rxd
Squat clean 1RM: 40k PB F42.5k First time doing squat clean
ReplyDeleteWOD 18:40 (32.5k for SC, 16k for KB).
Might've been able to do 35k, and I really will have to attempt swinging a 20k KB soon - it really scares me!!! (mind you, I was once really scared about swinging a 16k KB...).
Big turn out this morning! Thanks Amanda & Jen for buddying up with me - always a pleasure to work with you!
Squat Clean : 75kg
ReplyDeleteWOD : 17:30 i think. As Rx'd.
First time Swinging 32kg in a WOD. Thanks for the swinging tips Jody.
I wasn't going to let you get too far ahead of me Shane.
First time doing a strength squat clean- which means new PB of 40kg!! Woot Woot!!
ReplyDeleteGood news for me went up from the 15kg bar to the 20kg bar, and went from a 12kg kettlebell to a 16kg kettlebell. Thanks Glen!
Subbed gasser for a row and box jumps for step ups- WOD - 17.17
SC - 35kg
ReplyDeleteWOD - 19:59, SC 22kg, 16kb, step ups
Hard, but a good hard!
ReplyDelete18.42 - Rxd
new PB squat clean 57.5kg, finally got it..
ReplyDeleteWOD 23:14
scaled to a 20kg KB, never use one that heavy before so that was a new challenge initself
Squat Clean 100kg. I was looking forward to doing some SQC work after watching this impressive move at sectionals. The thing i like about it is that at some point you get real nervous about dropping under the bar and potentially getting hurt. If your not pushing the boundaries your not pushing hard enough.
ReplyDeleteWod as R'xd 20.08. Just wanted to blow out the cob webs first workout back.
20.07
ReplyDelete17kgs squat cleans
12kg KB swings
JADE
Squat clean - 90kg 1RM
ReplyDeleteWOD - 15:03 as RXD
Shane has some really good video of himself attempting to get to 100kg Squat Clean, hopefully it will appear on Facebook shortly for everyone to see, it's quite inspirational, the reason I mention it is I showed it to my 7 year old son Christian as a lesson that if you try and try again you will succeed, I can't stand it when he says "I can't, it's too hard".
ReplyDeleteChristian watched it with a smile on his face and eyes the size of saucers. He walked away inspired, it inspired me too.
Thanks V!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!! It actually means alot to me, from something i made that was for fun can have such a positive impact!!