The Tabata row was interesting. I done this afternoon & way off pace with only 873. I got this off Coach Burgener. The aim is for a total of 1000m at the end of 8 intervals. It sucks just like the 1:30 intervals but different.
A) what a fail! i dont even know what i got 3,4 rounds i think (shoulders are very sore went to physio i have been diagnosed with bicep tendernitis not happy jan)
anything tabata usually sux same as anything rowing sux... But seriously tabata rowing sounds like a death sentence!!!! i think i may have to try it cause i feel sick thinking about it! nice work guys :)
Shit were we suppose to count I am so use to having a judge these days and an outstanding one that I didnt count no no just did the motion hopefully saving brain for 12.5 bring on the beer mile Yes boss I am focus !!
First day back from a couple days break.
ReplyDeleteWOD.
A). 4 rounds
B). 5 rounds
C). 4+4 rounds
All rounds Rxd then to brush out the cob webs did tabata row. Total distance 1015m
WODS RXD
ReplyDelete6
4+5
4+7
Handstand walk practice , hollowrocks, pistol squats
Adios Amigos
The Tabata row was interesting. I done this afternoon & way off pace with only 873. I got this off Coach Burgener. The aim is for a total of 1000m at the end of 8 intervals. It sucks just like the 1:30 intervals but different.
ReplyDeletewod
ReplyDeleteA) what a fail! i dont even know what i got 3,4 rounds i think (shoulders are very sore went to physio i have been diagnosed with bicep tendernitis not happy jan)
B)4+7
C) 4+7
after the open its rehab time!! m:)
yiieoowwwww
anything tabata usually sux same as anything rowing sux... But seriously tabata rowing sounds like a death sentence!!!! i think i may have to try it cause i feel sick thinking about it! nice work guys :)
ReplyDeleteShit were we suppose to count I am so use to having a judge these days and an outstanding one that I didnt count no no just did the motion hopefully saving brain for 12.5 bring on the beer mile Yes boss I am focus !!
ReplyDeleteIve heard about this beer mile... sounds like my perfect WOD!!! ahahah
ReplyDeleteWOD
ReplyDeletea- scaled 30 kg ohs , 5 rounds
b- Rxd 3 rounds
c- rxd 4 rounds