PS heavy single 30kg. Snatched 35kg in the games WOD but just not mentally there today. As soon as I tried 35, my brain melted and my technique disappeared. So for the WOD went down to 25kg to get my confidence back.
WOD Scaled @ 20kg about 1/3 BW, lol. Can't remember my time 15:56 all up I think.
Well and truly off pace this morning.
ReplyDeletePower Snatch: 60kgs then 3 @ 50kgs for 7 mins
WOD: OHS with bar only and 500 metre row. - 12.30
Heavy single at 30kg.
ReplyDeleteTriple at 25kg
3 Rnds at 20kg
4.55
4.25
3.46
Thanks Lynn for your advice.
Full snatch for me today 1rm 44kg
ReplyDelete3 on the minute for 7 mins with full snatch @40kg
wod with 40kg 11:15 2 rounds only for me
Adios Amigo
PS heavy single 30kg. Snatched 35kg in the games WOD but just not mentally there today. As soon as I tried 35, my brain melted and my technique disappeared.
ReplyDeleteSo for the WOD went down to 25kg to get my confidence back.
WOD
Scaled @ 20kg about 1/3 BW, lol.
Can't remember my time 15:56 all up I think.
Heavy snatch 32.1kg
ReplyDelete3 reps on the minute for 7 mins @ 30kg
WOD 16:43 @ 30kg (rowing instead of running)