
21-15-9 reps for time
Thrusters 40kg/30kg
Pull-Ups
Here we are into week 2 of our benchmarks & finally get to hook up with Fran... For some of you it will be the first time & others will get the chance for another date with this beauty. Enjoy :-)
Post time to comments
Was looking forward to this one but have plans for the night :(. Hope to do it soon though.
ReplyDeleteHey Glen Bear. Courtney did Barbara yesterday 5 rounds for time, blue band assisted chin ups , not much rest in between rounds max rest 1 min 10 secs then no rest between rounds 4 and 5. 32mins32secs Go Courtney. I am one proud Mum. Adios. Lyn
ReplyDeleteThanks to my coach today Todd.
ReplyDelete10:21 but the pull ups were my lame jumping ones :(
I did not think I would get 10.21.. I was expecting 13-14minutes.
Thanks Fran can't wait to meet you again SOON.
I meet FRAN tonight. Next time i will be prepared, ill have a handful of rocks!!!!
ReplyDeleteFirst time tonight, 8:58. Here i was thinking V was my freind. Well she let me know tonight she out to kick my ass . Thanks V.........
Its on tomorrow night. No talking to Shane.....
10:03 as Rxd. There was a good vibe in the box all day. Was great to see everyone amped up for one of the benchmarks. Im really looking foreward to the journey that these benchmarks take us....
ReplyDelete9.48 As R'xd
ReplyDeleteFirst Fran attempt, next time I'd like to focus on using my legs as much as possible to save my shoulders for the chins.... at least that's the plan.
Thankyou Jody and Glenn for supervising, certainly made it feel official which was inspiring.
6:37 as RXD. Very tired and sore.
ReplyDelete6.57 as R'xd. This workout is so short yet so intense. When i go into game mode(that's when i just stare at the wall Veronica) it's 100% effort for that time and place and by the end of most i can still function okay. At the end of Fran it is a different story, i felt quite ill tonight and headed to the garden for what i thought would be a meeting of pukie. Unfortunately and fortunately i only managed to cough and splutter a few times.
ReplyDeleteOn the workout, I was suprised to be as close to you Russ as i was after seeing you do pull ups but one of those things i love about CrossFit is that naturally we all have our strengths, and naturally we all have our limitations. I think that to be a great CrossFitter we would need to focus more on our limitations then on our strengths.
Thanks to Head Coach for running the group and giving me the opportunity to participate with the athletes at CFP.
Would love a crack at Fran!
ReplyDeleteTime: 5:01 as Rxd
ReplyDelete:)
First Shane thats a great time welldone my time was 9:01 is good to know im only 4 minutes behind you.lol.Thrusters went something like this round 1 i managed all 21 straight 2nd round went 7-3-2-2-1 pretty piss poor i thought round 3 went 5-2-2 i think i can live with that.Chin-ups went like this 14 straight 5-2,2nd round 7-3-2-2-1, 3rd round 4-2-2-1 ,got pulled up 5times for not getting my chin above bar, which i thought fair enough just do them until u get them right u weak prick.By the way thats me saying that 2myself.Great workout thanks Jodi.Then spent 20 minutes doing dips where i was fitting off my head but feel like the dips r coming along nicely.All in all worth setting the alarm for @ 4:55 am.See u 2morrow Glenn
ReplyDeleteMy 3rd meeting with Fran. 1st time in about March 15.33min, my 2nd attempt about 2 weeks ago 10.00min and this time 8.27min, WOW, was hoping for sub 10.00min but taking off 1.33min was more than I could ever have hoped for.
ReplyDeleteGuys great effort all round!
Shane I witnessed you take on Fran today, if you'd have just stopped being a big baby and picked up the bar like I told you, well you'd have done sub 5.00min. But in all seriousness, it was great to witness, have a feeling that time'll stand for a while. Congrats and Well Done!
Feel free to get my number from Coach!
ReplyDelete