Well tonight was awesome for me. The other day I was deadlifting 70 and thinking that was it... Tonight Todd pushed me that extra step and went 5x90, 5x90, 5x110, 3x120, 2x130. :)
11.18 for the metcon 40kg squat clean smashed my arms, but assisted dips to the max :(.
15.03 - As R'xd - Wow, all those rings dips unassisted - with 3 to go there was a lot of swearing, wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get through it. I guess that's where the mental toughness sets in and takes over. Lets see how I hold up tomorrow morning.
Thankyou for registering for the CrossFit Brisbane HARD'NUP Challenge on 8 August 2009.
ReplyDeleteEntry for the event is $25, payable on the day. We look forward to seeing you on the day!!!
Cheers,
Matt & Wendy Swift
CrossFit Brisbane
Who else is with me!?!?!
Book your flights NOW. Then let me know! :D
Dan Said
ReplyDelete5,5,5 @ 120kg 3,2 @125kg
Getting stronger
22:14 as Rxd
Ring Dips are tough
So far today...
ReplyDeleteDid Helen, as Rxd, time: 11.35
PB's:
Power clean and press - 50kg
Overhead squat - 5RM 25kgs
Snatch - 25kgs
Helen: As rx'd 8:30.
ReplyDeletePR on over head squats 45kgs for 5 reps. :)
Great arvo down at CFP! PR's falling everywhere!
Stepping it up down there!
Well tonight was awesome for me. The other day I was deadlifting 70 and thinking that was it... Tonight Todd pushed me that extra step and went 5x90, 5x90, 5x110, 3x120, 2x130. :)
ReplyDelete11.18 for the metcon 40kg squat clean smashed my arms, but assisted dips to the max :(.
WOD http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7910084&l=705666fb8b&id=574450362
HELEN http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7910085&l=80d01e06c9&id=574450362
The story continues....
ReplyDeleteThankyou to everyone tonight, it was so nice to do a communal training session.
Deadlifts: 70,70,70,80,90
Got the illusive 100kg dead for 1 rep, SWEET!
Thankyou Queen V for being such a phenomenal training partner.
Met Con:
30kgs, band for rings
Time: 9.46
Dead Lift:
ReplyDelete5 - 70kg
5 - 70kg
5 - 70kg
3 - 80kg
2 - 90kg
1 - 100kg
Met Con:
15.03 - As R'xd - Wow, all those rings dips unassisted - with 3 to go there was a lot of swearing, wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get through it. I guess that's where the mental toughness sets in and takes over. Lets see how I hold up tomorrow morning.
Myself and Shane are booked onto the following Virgin Blue flights for the trip to Brisbane:
ReplyDeleteSydney to Brisbane: Flight No: DJ925 Departing Sydney 9.00am Friday 07/08/2009
Brisbane to Sydney: Flight No: DJ938 Departing Brisbane 10.00am Sunday 09/08/2009
It's so great to be back training....such a great feeling..love it!
ReplyDeleteMet Con:
25kg,band for dips.
20:11