WOD 1: Rd 1 - 3.15Rd 2 - 3.14Rd 3 - 3.23 WOD 2: (maintained power snatch throughout)Rd 1 - 2 even Rd 2 - 1+3 Rd 3 - 1+1 Rd 4 - 1+1
Wod 1:3:043:183:41Wod 2: rxd 1+71+21+11 evenFound it really hard going today...no energy and what I did have I used up on the 1st run. All downhill from there.
Only had about 30 - 40 mins to spare before I had a client, so decided to only do wod 2:3 + 11, 2 + 2, 2 + 2, 2 + 3: 50kgs ScaleThen 15 Strict Pullups 2:58 seconds later haha
Wod 1: 3:08, 3:11, 3:11Wod 2 : 2+2, 1+4, 1+4, 1+6 Rxd
hspu10,6,5,4,4wod1 800m row instead of run2.47,2.48,2.49wod2 2,2,2,2rxdstrict pull ups 13stick a fork in me jerry...i'm done! (any seinfeld fans will get it)
WOD 13:31, 3:47, 3:47 (way off my PB of 2:57)WOD 21+4, 1+4, 1+4, 1+5 (40kg)3 strict pullups
Wod 1:3:153:203:22Total Time Including Rest: 13.57Wod 2:1+171+81+61+06 Strict Pullups
WOD 113:24 total time minus 4:00 for rest periods= 9:24 for three 800mAverage 3:08 per 800mWOD 2 as RXD2 + 122 + 11 + 221 + 19Total = 6 + 545 strict pullups. Didn't put in a great effort on the pullups as I was feeling pretty crook after the 2 WODs in 40 degree heat, plus my hands were torn up from pullups earlier in the week and KTE in WOD 2. Could probably get to 10 if I had a go
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
WOD 1:
ReplyDeleteRd 1 - 3.15
Rd 2 - 3.14
Rd 3 - 3.23
WOD 2: (maintained power snatch throughout)
Rd 1 - 2 even
Rd 2 - 1+3
Rd 3 - 1+1
Rd 4 - 1+1
Wod 1:
ReplyDelete3:04
3:18
3:41
Wod 2: rxd
1+7
1+2
1+1
1 even
Found it really hard going today...no energy and what I did have I used up on the 1st run. All downhill from there.
Only had about 30 - 40 mins to spare before I had a client, so decided to only do wod 2:
ReplyDelete3 + 11, 2 + 2, 2 + 2, 2 + 3: 50kgs Scale
Then 15 Strict Pullups 2:58 seconds later haha
Wod 1: 3:08, 3:11, 3:11
ReplyDeleteWod 2 : 2+2, 1+4, 1+4, 1+6 Rxd
hspu
ReplyDelete10,6,5,4,4
wod1 800m row instead of run
2.47,2.48,2.49
wod2 2,2,2,2rxd
strict pull ups 13
stick a fork in me jerry...i'm done! (any seinfeld fans will get it)
WOD 1
ReplyDelete3:31, 3:47, 3:47 (way off my PB of 2:57)
WOD 2
1+4, 1+4, 1+4, 1+5 (40kg)
3 strict pullups
Wod 1:
ReplyDelete3:15
3:20
3:22
Total Time Including Rest: 13.57
Wod 2:
1+17
1+8
1+6
1+0
6 Strict Pullups
WOD 1
ReplyDelete13:24 total time minus 4:00 for rest periods
= 9:24 for three 800m
Average 3:08 per 800m
WOD 2 as RXD
2 + 12
2 + 1
1 + 22
1 + 19
Total = 6 + 54
5 strict pullups. Didn't put in a great effort on the pullups as I was feeling pretty crook after the 2 WODs in 40 degree heat, plus my hands were torn up from pullups earlier in the week and KTE in WOD 2. Could probably get to 10 if I had a go