6 + 6 Rxd First time doing the WOD Happy with deads and pushups not happy with missed reps on box jumps im sure I could have got 7 rnds out if not for fucking up the alot of box jumps
I loved this mornings work out! Great to compare from a year ago... I didnt finish wod 11.2 last year cause the deads were to heavy and it was hurting my back!!! Then today I felt great with the weight and got out 9+12... Think I recorded it at the box as 8+12 when I was WOD drunk and then as I was driving home I realised I had finished 8 and got strated on 9... cant wait til tomorrow!!!! Brendan you were killing those push ups!! I had to break them into 6's!
9 + 13 Rx'd
ReplyDeleteOne round better than last year, with enough left in reserve if I had to up the tempo. Very happy with my transitions.
6 + 6 Rxd
ReplyDeleteFirst time doing the WOD
Happy with deads and pushups not happy with missed reps on box jumps im sure I could have got 7 rnds out if not for fucking up the alot of box jumps
I loved this mornings work out! Great to compare from a year ago... I didnt finish wod 11.2 last year cause the deads were to heavy and it was hurting my back!!! Then today I felt great with the weight and got out 9+12... Think I recorded it at the box as 8+12 when I was WOD drunk and then as I was driving home I realised I had finished 8 and got strated on 9... cant wait til tomorrow!!!! Brendan you were killing those push ups!! I had to break them into 6's!
ReplyDeleteWOD rxd unbroken 10 + 29
ReplyDeleteAdios amigos
Good working with Dan the Man today
First time for blogging! I got 9+22. I'm happy with that. Will have to check my score from last year :) Lisa
ReplyDelete