(A) DL 28kg 3 x 60% 31kg 2 x 70% FS 48kg 3 x 65% 56kg 2 x 75%(B) 9.44 mins (scaled) 15kg40 horizontal rows.Thanks Jody, great session.
Deads: 140kgs, 150kgsFront Squats: 75kgs, 85kgs WOD: 4.47 Rx'd Kept thrusters easy and focused on run. Instead of C2B I did some not so successful ring high pulls.
finished the thrusters and run in 4:38.. all unbroken.Have no idea how long it took me on the horizontal rows.. Perhaps an hour lol??!! it felt like that anyway
Deads I worked at 80kg x 3 and 95kg x 2.Front squat I worked to a 3RM of 70kg, ran out of time.WOD - 5:45 but scaled to 25kgs for all but first 6 thrusters. Shoulders were not in a good way. C2B completed in about 5mins, didnt see exact time.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
(A) DL 28kg 3 x 60%
ReplyDelete31kg 2 x 70%
FS 48kg 3 x 65%
56kg 2 x 75%
(B) 9.44 mins
(scaled) 15kg
40 horizontal rows.
Thanks Jody, great session.
Deads: 140kgs, 150kgs
ReplyDeleteFront Squats: 75kgs, 85kgs
WOD: 4.47 Rx'd
Kept thrusters easy and focused on run.
Instead of C2B I did some not so successful ring high pulls.
finished the thrusters and run in 4:38.. all unbroken.
ReplyDeleteHave no idea how long it took me on the horizontal rows.. Perhaps an hour lol??!! it felt like that anyway
Deads I worked at 80kg x 3 and 95kg x 2.
ReplyDeleteFront squat I worked to a 3RM of 70kg, ran out of time.
WOD - 5:45 but scaled to 25kgs for all but first 6 thrusters. Shoulders were not in a good way.
C2B completed in about 5mins, didnt see exact time.