A) worked up to 51kgs which is slightly under 75% of my 1rm .. but was working on form.. No missed lifts
B) finshed all rounds as required in the time frame..had roughly 20-30 seconds at the end of each round.
The Amrap I got 3 + 17 with the 43kgs. Was 5 shy of the completed 4 rounds on the TTR which is exactly the amount of dodgy reps I didnt award myslef.
Great Morning.. oh and part C) 1:1 session with the correct way to move the rowers with HC.. I'm clear on that now!!!LOL No more dancing with Frankinstein
A)Felt much better today than yesterday, so decided to build a heavy power clean, rather than 75% of my previous 1RM (sorry coach, I know you have a reason for the 75%, but I had a shocker yesterday) and ended up doing the 2 rounds each 30 seconds at 60kg. (this was equal to my previous 1RM from 4 weeks ago). Stoked.. For good measure had a crack at 70kg after the WOD and smoked it. This is a direct result of PT sessions with HC and attention to detail. Hard work (and science) do pay off, Glenn.. Thanks mate, your a top bloke. B) part a) R'xd except for last 2 runs, limited to 360m to match time domains. B) part b) Rxd yeah!! determined to stay with 60kg 2 rounds + 5 reps. Note to self: I work better with Toes to rings when I cant touch the ground and can get a good kip going. Totally stuffed, but immensley satisfied. LOL
Power Cleans @ 73kgs. WOD missed 10 KB swings. Gotta get faster on the runs best was 1:35 AMRAP 3+7 @ 63kgs. Bad choice using rusty, the bar thickness combined with the 2 degC temp made hook grip near impossible. Which sacrificed my grip on the TTR.
A) Built up to 55kg, felt good except the one lift I missed.
B) Completed all rounds in about 2:35. Moved on to AMRAP as Rxd and it was a struggle. Had no grip strength for the TTR. Completed 2 rounds plus 12 reps.
A) worked up to 51kgs which is slightly under 75% of my 1rm .. but was working on form.. No missed lifts
ReplyDeleteB) finshed all rounds as required in the time frame..had roughly 20-30 seconds at the end of each round.
The Amrap I got 3 + 17 with the 43kgs. Was 5 shy of the completed 4 rounds on the TTR which is exactly the amount of dodgy reps I didnt award myslef.
Great Morning.. oh and part C) 1:1 session with the correct way to move the rowers with HC.. I'm clear on that now!!!LOL No more dancing with Frankinstein
A)Felt much better today than yesterday, so decided to build a heavy power clean, rather than 75% of my previous 1RM (sorry coach, I know you have a reason for the 75%, but I had a shocker yesterday) and ended up doing the 2 rounds each 30 seconds at 60kg. (this was equal to my previous 1RM from 4 weeks ago). Stoked.. For good measure had a crack at 70kg after the WOD and smoked it. This is a direct result of PT sessions with HC and attention to detail. Hard work (and science) do pay off, Glenn.. Thanks mate, your a top bloke.
ReplyDeleteB) part a) R'xd except for last 2 runs, limited to 360m to match time domains.
B) part b) Rxd yeah!! determined to stay with 60kg
2 rounds + 5 reps. Note to self: I work better with Toes to rings when I cant touch the ground and can get a good kip going.
Totally stuffed, but immensley satisfied. LOL
Trained with Paul M today.
ReplyDeletePart (A) @ 84kg
Part (B) 1:30 Runs all rounds and finished with 2.20,2.26,2.28 then 3+2 R'xd.
Power Cleans @ 73kgs.
ReplyDeleteWOD missed 10 KB swings. Gotta get faster on the runs best was 1:35
AMRAP 3+7 @ 63kgs. Bad choice using rusty, the bar thickness combined with the 2 degC temp made hook grip near impossible. Which sacrificed my grip on the TTR.
Browney using the Hook Grip. What?
ReplyDeleteI do employ the hook grip, when required. I just prefer to save it for the right moment.
DeleteBrownie didnt need the hook grip... I reckon the frost on Rusty would have glued his hand to the bar...he could have touched and go all day.
ReplyDeleteA) 92.5kg
ReplyDelete- made every Rnd
- 6 reps last Rnd
B) 400m runs: 1.15/1.30/1.30sec
Rnds: 2.02/2.13/2.24sec - Rxd
C) 4 Rnds rxd
a/ 85kg
ReplyDeleteb/ 1.12,1.12,1.16 swings only
c/ 4 rxd
A) Built up to 55kg, felt good except the one lift I missed.
ReplyDeleteB) Completed all rounds in about 2:35. Moved on to AMRAP as Rxd and it was a struggle. Had no grip strength for the TTR. Completed 2 rounds plus 12 reps.