WARM UP
2 Rounds
10 x OHS - 5 x Snatch Balance - 10 x Duck Walks
(A) Max for the complex (2 misses allowed) Snatch Deadlift + Hang Snatch + Snatch
Then 1 x 1 @95% - 1 x 1 @90%
NOTE: Snatch Deadlift pauses above knee 3sec, then perform Hang Snatch, then Snatch
(B) 3Rounds
50 x Double Unders
25 x KB Swing: Russian AHAP
10 x Burpee Box Jump Overs: 24/20
NOTE: Perform 150 singles if you cannot perform Double Unders
(A)45KG
ReplyDelete(B) 13.35
24 BOX
24KB
PB ON D/U 45 UNBROKEN
GREAT VIBE TODAY, WORTH GETTING UP. THANKS LABBIES!
ReplyDeleteA) 44kg
ReplyDeleteB) single skip alt. (150) 24kg KB 24" box 11:57
A. 33.5kgs experimenting with straps..
ReplyDeleteB. I actually forgot.. I know the seconds were 49 haha,
Maybe 14:49? Single Skipping, 16kg kb, 20 Box
Body is sore and tired today..
A) 27.5
ReplyDeleteB) 9.26
DU, 16kg KB, 20" box
A) 32.5 - failed 35 twice, hummmm I am not good at all at the ol' snatch complex. Little bit frustrating, needs a lot of practice!
ReplyDeleteB) 11.10 subbed double unders for one min of practice and made up the rest in singles. Got quite a few so happy with that. 16kg KB & 20" box!
Yewww :)
A) 55kg - sore shoulders and struggled with the hang after holding.
ReplyDeleteB) 11:47 - forgot my rope and could get rhythm
A) took my time as I tend to loose technique.
ReplyDelete15, 21, 24.5, 31, 33.5, 34.5
95% 33, 90% 31
B) 12:24 did dbls every 2-3 but went to 150, 20", 16kg KB
A) 35 kept it light tonight to work on some technique
ReplyDeleteB) 8:36 @ 32kg KB + 24" box
(A) 47kg
ReplyDelete(B) 10:14 Rxd - 24kg KB
DUs and I are not on speaking terms after this one! Hard going.
B) 16:20
ReplyDeleteWith aaaaaallll the DUs
20 bell
A) got to 31
ReplyDeleteB) 20kb 10.20
A1) 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 63, 65...This was great exercise ;)
ReplyDeleteA2) We totally forgot to complete this...whoops!
B) 9:00 @ 28kg KB *Landing on top of box.
Oh yeah! And I didn't actually miss any of my lifts, just decided to stop at the 65kg #penrithgains
DeleteLoving the scheduled warm ups👊
ReplyDeleteA) 65kg no misses
B) 10:50 @ 32kg KB