A) 37.5kgB) 13:38 30kg snatch 2 x 800 metres rowCompared results and 5kg increase in my Snatch!
A). 80kgs failed 90kgs at rep 3. A1). Free Handstand holdsB). 12.21 Rx'd 800m - 3.54Snatches - 5.34800m - 4.02 Reviewed my previous blog with the same WOD and it was terrible at 18mins. But this time it was power snatches.
A) 65kgB) 8:49 rxd
A) 82.5kgB) 9:35 Rx
A) 50kg B) 10.49 rxdHere's something funny - last time I did this it was 15.22 @ 32.5kg lol. Slight improvement haha
Good work Al. If you done full Snatches previous, it would add a couple extra minutes. (I can't remember what variety of Snatch we done) definitely a big improvement either way :-)
Thanks HC :)
A) 70kgA1) worked on handstand B) 10:20 I think forgot to write it down!
A) 50kgA1) strict ring pull upsB) 13:50 Rxd
A) 80 kgB) 10:15 rxdExtras:FS/BS 7/13 x 4 sets @ 86 kg
Extras C&J 65kg then 52, 55, 58.5Snatch 48,5, 52, 55Front/Back Squat 49b. 13:20 rowed rx weight
A) 50kgB) 13.12 Rxd
A) 35B)25kg muscle-ish snatches Rows12:48
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
A) 37.5kg
ReplyDeleteB) 13:38
30kg snatch
2 x 800 metres row
Compared results and 5kg increase in my Snatch!
A). 80kgs failed 90kgs at rep 3.
ReplyDeleteA1). Free Handstand holds
B). 12.21 Rx'd
800m - 3.54
Snatches - 5.34
800m - 4.02
Reviewed my previous blog with the same WOD and it was terrible at 18mins. But this time it was power snatches.
A) 65kg
ReplyDeleteB) 8:49 rxd
A) 82.5kg
ReplyDeleteB) 9:35 Rx
A) 50kg
ReplyDeleteB) 10.49 rxd
Here's something funny - last time I did this it was 15.22 @ 32.5kg lol. Slight improvement haha
Good work Al. If you done full Snatches previous, it would add a couple extra minutes. (I can't remember what variety of Snatch we done) definitely a big improvement either way :-)
DeleteThanks HC :)
DeleteA) 70kg
ReplyDeleteA1) worked on handstand
B) 10:20 I think forgot to write it down!
A) 50kg
ReplyDeleteA1) strict ring pull ups
B) 13:50 Rxd
A) 80 kg
ReplyDeleteB) 10:15 rxd
Extras:
FS/BS 7/13 x 4 sets @ 86 kg
Extras
ReplyDeleteC&J 65kg then 52, 55, 58.5
Snatch 48,5, 52, 55
Front/Back Squat 49
b. 13:20 rowed rx weight
A) 50kg
ReplyDeleteB) 13.12 Rxd
A) 35
ReplyDeleteB)
25kg muscle-ish snatches
Rows
12:48