Todd, 20 box jumps 26" box 10 push ups % burpy pull-ups 400m run. Loved this WOD. Body weights better for me. Weights, well ill leave that up to V. Thanks crossfit Penrith. Beau's keen to start after the footy comp.
Omg crossfit games are fukin awesome spent some time with k Jolie coach burgner Jason kalipa speaker and Freddy. I got some shirts and have made some awesome friends who have offered to drive me in an out of the games site.
Oh I've also had some beers hence the shifty post above . It's also Shane by the way can't log into my account I'm on a I phone. Gotta go Freddy just said for us to jump in the spa at the Hilton. Woo love crossfit
20.18 as R'xd. A nice free flowing workout this one with the gymnastics and run and most definately suited to you Todd although i am confident that when this workout pops up again i may just trouble you a little more then today. Note to Head Coach. Great to get in and workout with all of you today.
Todd,
ReplyDelete20 box jumps 26" box
10 push ups
% burpy pull-ups
400m run.
Loved this WOD. Body weights better for me. Weights, well ill leave that up to V.
Thanks crossfit Penrith.
Beau's keen to start after the footy comp.
Omg crossfit games are fukin awesome spent some time with k
ReplyDeleteJolie coach burgner Jason kalipa speaker and Freddy. I got some shirts and have made some awesome friends who have offered to drive me in an out of the games site.
Oh I've also had some beers hence the shifty post above . It's also Shane by the way can't log into my account I'm on a I phone. Gotta go Freddy just said for us to jump in the spa at the Hilton. Woo love crossfit
ReplyDelete20.18 as R'xd.
ReplyDeleteA nice free flowing workout this one with the gymnastics and run and most definately suited to you Todd although i am confident that when this workout pops up again i may just trouble you a little more then today. Note to Head Coach.
Great to get in and workout with all of you today.
Shane sounds off his face, lol
ReplyDelete