Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rest Day

Overhead squats 5,5,5,5,5
Push-Jerk 3,3,3,3
Then
4 Rounds
9 Push-Press 60kg/40kg
15 KTE (Knees to elbows)
21 Box Jumps
200m run

Post time/loads to comments

8 comments:

  1. After a 5 wk spell on the weights....

    4 Rounds

    9 Push-Press 25kg

    15 KTE (Knees to elbows) (can not confirm if knees reached elbows the whole time)he he

    21 Box Jumps (pretty sure it was 6 levels)

    200m row (due to dickie knee)

    Enjoyed this workout. I am keen to try Grace next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18:?

    Good workout. Had to scale the push press because my hand has been good but getting really tight again today... sigh i just can't win!

    Thanks Queen V and Kelly for being there with me... with out you both i would have done something silly and possibly gone and done RPM over a WOD... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great workout, completed WOD in 18: somthing as rxd. The Dawg was on my heels the whole time. New PB in the push jerk with a 1RM of 80Kg. I'd like to thank Queen V and Jesus(Shane)for the encouragement.
    Tomorrow is looking like a great day for a new deadlifting PB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 23.08min on the MetCon. Had I done it at the box my time would have been heaps better, no matter I'm sure we'll revisit another time. Thanks Kelly for pushing me and yourself, and thanks Chlo Dawg for laughing every time I dropped those weights like they're bumpers and then spotting me at the end. I'm waiting for someone to say, you drop those weights one more time and your membership will be cancelled!

    Ha ha Jesus Christ Superstar you're a bundle of laughs. The public announcement will be posted to FaceBook shortly, as usual thanks for all your help, and to Russ as well, couldn't have done it without you both, and you'll both be pleased to know my shoulders are hurting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha Classic responses!

    Russ and VM, you guys crack me up!

    PB 2moro on them deadys Russ... YOU can DO IT!
    Mind Over All!

    Enjoy you day and remember be kind to one another,
    Jesus :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm soooo happy JC is sticking!

    Today's WOD was a tough one for me, after a massive day yesterday the old (well I will be 27 soon!) bod was a little fatigued as was the mental strength. It was the first time I have ever wondered if I might not finish, however I quickly discarded the thought and just got on with it, after all it's not called "Cross - well I don't really feel like finishing it today".

    METCON:
    As R'xd
    20.35 (approx secs)

    Thankyou Russ for giving your all beside me and the giddy - up at the final sprint.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops! Did a Chloe and forgot my time...
    Time: 21.25

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.