Skills
Handstand Push Ups, Holds
+
Something that needs work
WOD
MAX Rounds in 6min
Rest 2min & Repeat for 3 Cycles
7 Wall Ball
5 Ring Dips
1/2 Gasser
Stabilization
OHS MAX Reps at 1/2 Bodyweight
Post to comments
Handstand Push Ups, Holds
+
Something that needs work
WOD
MAX Rounds in 6min
Rest 2min & Repeat for 3 Cycles
7 Wall Ball
5 Ring Dips
1/2 Gasser
Stabilization
OHS MAX Reps at 1/2 Bodyweight
Post to comments
HSPU with 2 & 3 Abmats
ReplyDeleteSkin the cats
WOD: 2+8, 2+11, 2+9
OHS: 53kgs x 8.
Off my game today, but ready to go sub 5 hours for Eva tomorrow.
Hahaha Brendan!!! I'm resting up today for Eva... My goal is to complete it as rxd with no particular time limit, but I like your idea of sub 5 hours! I just hope they save us a beer!
ReplyDeletehspu 10kg plate under hands to get past 90 1,1,2,1,1
ReplyDeletedouble unders 59max in a row, massive pb
wod 5+4,4+11,4+7rxd
ohs 42.5kg x 23
shane i just worked out how much food is in 3000 calories. no wonder i keep losing weight, i eat about 2/3 that
Ha Ha Brendan you make me laugh !!!! I am aiming for sub 2011
ReplyDeleteAdios Amigos Hasta Manana :))
WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THE BEST FOR A HAPPY AND SAFE 2011 XOXOXOXOXO CANT WAIT TO BE BACK JAN 17TH
ReplyDeleteHello out there is anyone doing Wod tomorrow at 6am. Plan to start at 6am go to work and come back and finish.
ReplyDeleteHi Jen,
ReplyDeleteJody said he would be at the box at 5.30 for anyone that wanted to do EVA and still get to work on time. I plan on being there.
I will be there at 5.30.
ReplyDeleteStrength
ReplyDeleteHSPU - mastered the handstand! Must have done at least 4, maybe 5. Even got some tiny movement in the shoulders.
WOD
Amrap 1: 3 rds + 12
Amrap 2: 3 rds + 12 and 1/4 gasser
Amrap 3: 3 rds + 12
My glutes are killing me.
WOD
ReplyDelete5 rounds even
4 rounds + 10 reps
4 rounds + 12 reps
Tabata sit ups
15,12,15,12,12,12,11,11
Total = 100