Hey I'm away but I wanna play in the comp PLEASE !!!!!! :) can I b bop the money to someone
/Strength: Front squats5@45, 3@47.2, 4@49WOD: 19:19PS 20 kgRing dips: yellow bandPull ups: orange bands
can some please tell me the weights of the three types of bars at the Penrith box that would be really good thank you.
Snatch 5@50kg,5@55kg,NO GOOD @ 57kg.My snatch movement feels pretty good but my left shoulder is giving me a bit of griefWOD-10.30@50kg
Snatch: 45, 50, 53kgs(9). No WOD, made up for this during team training. The weights r not that flash, but I get great satisfaction when I nail the snatch movement.
Snatch:5@35kg5@36kg6@38kg
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hey I'm away but I wanna play in the comp PLEASE !!!!!! :) can I b bop the money to someone
ReplyDelete/Strength: Front squats
ReplyDelete5@45, 3@47.2, 4@49
WOD: 19:19
PS 20 kg
Ring dips: yellow band
Pull ups: orange bands
can some please tell me the weights of the three types of bars at the Penrith box that would be really good thank you.
ReplyDeleteSnatch 5@50kg,5@55kg,NO GOOD @ 57kg.
ReplyDeleteMy snatch movement feels pretty good but my left shoulder is giving me a bit of grief
WOD-10.30@50kg
Snatch: 45, 50, 53kgs(9).
ReplyDeleteNo WOD, made up for this during team training. The weights r not that flash, but I get great satisfaction when I nail the snatch movement.
Snatch:
ReplyDelete5@35kg
5@36kg
6@38kg