Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck. Here is my blog :: purchase 3 credit scores only
Deads: 80 and 90
ReplyDeleteWOD:
A: 3 rounds hang snatch @ 30kgs. (full snatch)
B: 220m and 260m - 1 minute each
C: HSPU - 2 Abmats - 3 rounds
strength 90,80,90
ReplyDeletewod
a 12 rope climbs and 9 hang squat snatch (was doing 4 rope climbs/4 hang snatch)
b 440m
c 2+6 elevated hspu (hands on 20kg plates)
Strength
ReplyDelete45/50/45
WOD
A. @15kg 2 + 1
B. 406m
C. 2 + 11 (red band HSPU)
Battling my mind to get the snatch so kept it light, but did some good ones in there.
Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
ReplyDeleteHere is my blog :: purchase 3 credit scores only