Deads: 164kgs, 184kgs, 204kgs Pull Ups: 4/15, 3/12. Ran out of time for 3rd set. Strict pull ups with over hand grip.
WOD: 4 rounds + 17 Rx'd
It wasn't perfect for me Eliza. I struggled massively this morning. Nothing was going right for me. It's cool, I'll make up for it tomorrow at Team Training.
I knew I shouldnt have slept in this WOD sounds PERFECT!!!! Maybe it can be catch up in the morning :)
ReplyDeleteDeads: 164kgs, 184kgs, 204kgs
ReplyDeletePull Ups: 4/15, 3/12. Ran out of time for 3rd set.
Strict pull ups with over hand grip.
WOD: 4 rounds + 17 Rx'd
It wasn't perfect for me Eliza. I struggled massively this morning. Nothing was going right for me. It's cool, I'll make up for it tomorrow at Team Training.
Deads warmed up to 140. 150 (5), 160(1) 170(1) kgs PB! Woop!
ReplyDeleteStrict pull ups 17 plus 1 kipping,
WOD 5 rounds + 7 reps
Pullups kipping 21
was a goodie this morning felt good having lots of sleep :)
I mean Perfect in the most painful way!!! Im sure I wont be saying that in the morning around 12 mins into the amrap!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteDL: 70,80,95
ReplyDeletePU: 2+7, 1+7, 2+5
WOD: 12 rounds + 42, used 25kg & orange band (except for first 3 no band)
Elbow really bad today :(
Deads - fine tuning with V, didn't get to do the 5-3-1
ReplyDeleteP/u strict w yellow band 4,3,3
WOD
5 rounds plus 4
@25kg
Dips 3 rounds yellow, 2 rounds orange
That weight was really challenging. Ended up doing sets of 3 in the 12 and 15 rounds. But I am really proud I did it.
First up WOD Games then the deadlifts.
ReplyDeleteOnly had 3 lifts no warm ups as i wanted to try and pick my 5-3-1. 170,180,195. I was spot on and PB the last lift by 5kg.