Monday, November 19, 2012

MONDAY

(A) 1&1/4 FRONT SQUAT
1x5 @65% - 2x5 @70% - 1x3 @75% - 1x3 @80%

(B) SNATCH PRACTICE
Work at whatever ability level your at (Don't miss anything because of load being too heavy)

(C) 12min AMRAP
5 Power Snatch 50/35
20 Double Unders

2 comments:

  1. Brooke
    A) 5x32.5, 2x 5x35, 3x37.5, 3x40
    B) I was the only one there today so i got some really good help with my grip and stance and worked on my technique with Jody.
    C)7 rounds using 27.5kg.

    Appreciated the help today by Jody today. Could really feel the difference in the way I was lifting today after I corrected my grip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A)5x60KG,5x65KG,5x65KG,3x70KG,3x75KG
    This was an interesting concept. As I got into the heavier lift, I started using the 'bounce' to help complete the load. Next adventure is to apply this to my stubborn clean.

    B) Worked up to a moderate 63kg for a total of 5 lifts.

    C) 9+5 RXD
    I was having a few issues with the PS during the Pulling phase of the lift. Vron notice I was pulling more with my right arm than with my left. Something to watch. Strange since Im stronger with my left. Also need to focus on resetting my feet at the top of the lift before the touch and go. The lifts got harder to control as my feet went wide as I approached 5.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.