A) 4x5 @ 111kg Max height box jump 32". Failed at 34", but I did manage a 20kg plate double shin push (not recommended and thats fair dinkum!). B) WOD 16:35 Harder than it looks. Burpee jumped to high chin bar, KB,28kg, 17,15,16,15,16 reps. Enjoyed todays session.....
(A) Deadlift 4 x 5 @ 60kg.Max height box jump 14 inches. 12inch box with two tiles.
(B) KB 12kg (tried 16kg but could only manage about 7 swings so stayed at 12kg) Time: 22.21. This WOD was a killer for me today. Glad I got thru it. I will stand corrected but with no official kettle bell weigh shown I think this is my first WOD ever as requested. (RXD)?
A) 4x5 @ 130kg - box max @ 43inch B) 14:26 with 28kg kb for 3rnds 20/15/15 then dropped to 24kg /15/15 for fear of dropping the bell mid swing. Tough wod..!
A) 4x5 @ 111kg
ReplyDeleteMax height box jump 32". Failed at 34", but I did manage a 20kg plate double shin push (not recommended and thats fair dinkum!).
B) WOD 16:35 Harder than it looks.
Burpee jumped to high chin bar, KB,28kg, 17,15,16,15,16 reps.
Enjoyed todays session.....
(A) Deadlift 4 x 5 @ 60kg.Max height box jump 14 inches. 12inch box with two tiles.
ReplyDelete(B) KB 12kg (tried 16kg but could only manage about 7 swings so stayed at 12kg) Time: 22.21. This WOD was a killer for me today. Glad I got thru it. I will stand corrected but with no official kettle bell weigh shown I think this is my first WOD ever as requested. (RXD)?
Great job Melissa. Feels great to Rx something doesnt it. Good time too, that was a tough MetCon. :0)
DeleteThanks John your support is felt!!!
DeleteA) 4x5 DL 90kg
ReplyDeleteBox Jumps 24"+1 Tile, 26", 26"+1 Tile
B) WOD 21:18
20kg KB, 20,18,18,17,16 reps.
Totally agree with you guys. It was a tough one.
A) 4x5 @ 81kg max box jump 26In
ReplyDeleteB) 16:16 round 1-3 16kg KB 15 reps, round 4-5 12kg KB 15 reps
A) 4x5 @ 130kg - box max @ 43inch
ReplyDeleteB) 14:26 with 28kg kb for 3rnds 20/15/15 then dropped to 24kg /15/15 for fear of dropping the bell mid swing. Tough wod..!
(A) 4x5 @ 70kg & max box jump 27"
ReplyDelete(B) 15:17 (round 1 - 15 reps @ 20kg KB, round 2 - 20 reps @ 16kg KB & rounds 3-5 - 15 reps @ 16kg)
Ouch... this one hurt!