A) 101kg - power cleans for sore hips. Tried changing my split leg tonight and it feels good! I am now an ambi-splitter :) lol still needs work to stand straight but I'll get there. B) prep group 5 rounds at 13:39 Rx. Particularly hard for me tonight the wall balls got me it's been ages since I've done them. The chest to bars feel tops though
I broke the pull ups into two sets of 5 initially and then sets of 3 or 4. However, on rounds 4 and 5 they were very slow going. Other than that, all swings and wall balls were unbroken.
A) 45kg
ReplyDeleteB) 13:29
16kg KB
2 rnds 6kg WB
2 rnds 4kg WB
A) 101kg - power cleans for sore hips. Tried changing my split leg tonight and it feels good! I am now an ambi-splitter :) lol still needs work to stand straight but I'll get there.
ReplyDeleteB) prep group 5 rounds at 13:39 Rx. Particularly hard for me tonight the wall balls got me it's been ages since I've done them. The chest to bars feel tops though
A) 60kg
ReplyDeleteB) 13.54 rxd - 5 rounds
A) 60kg
ReplyDeleteB) 5 rounds 21:07 Rxd
A). 106kgs. Both the clean and jerk felt heavy tonight.
ReplyDeleteB). 17.01 Rx'd
Rd 1: 1.54
Rd 2: 3.55
Rd 3: 3.45
Rd 4: 4.12
Rd 5: 4.14
I broke the pull ups into two sets of 5 initially and then sets of 3 or 4. However, on rounds 4 and 5 they were very slow going. Other than that, all swings and wall balls were unbroken.
a. 52.5kg
ReplyDeleteb. 13:28 rxd
A) 37.5kg
ReplyDeleteB) 11:26 (Ring rows, 12kg KB & 4kg WB)
Tried to take it a little easy due to mending a broken toe 😥
A) 45kg
ReplyDeleteB) 17:31
my black band c2b