Cam, James, #johnny and Jamielee
Champion row team
(A) Snatch Complex - 5x1 (Without dropping bar)
3 x TnG Power Snatch
2 x Hang Snatch
1 x Overhead Squat
NOTE: Warm up as needed & build in load to where your form is not compromised.
(B) Every 2.30min x 5
10 x Power Snatch: 55/38/32
10 x TTB
10 x Burpee
Open Prep Extras
(1) EMOTM x 6
Mins 1-3: 3 x Ring MUs
Mins 4-6: 3 x Bar MUs
NOTE: If no MUs, sub Ring dips & C2B OR scale back accordingly.
(2) Row 6 intervals of 1:30
A) 60 kg
ReplyDeleteB) 10, 10, 10
8, 8, 8
8, 8, 8
7, 7, 7
7, 7, 10 @ 55 kg
A) 25, 30, 32.5, 35, 35kg
ReplyDeleteB) Oh wow, I'm still a bit dazed and confused writing this, maybe because I haven't had coffee yet, but I don't think so.
It was the WOD, yep definitely the WOD. I made all rounds as Rxd.
I was more focused on finishing the rounds rather than keeping the times today.
1st round 1.46
2nd round 1.59
then I started to lose time, I think I finished remaining rounds with about 15-20 seconds to spare.
Now time for that coffee!
A) 25, 35, 40, 42.5, 45kg
ReplyDeleteB) rxd
First round about 30 seconds to spare, then 15 then no seconds haha.
Round 4 - 4 burpees
Round 5 - 7 burpees
Extras
Rowing intervals - 250m per minute X 5, 260 X 1
A) 20,25,27.5,28.5,30
ReplyDeleteB) Mmmmm still feeling shattered and trying to focus on working..
1st round @ 34kg then dropped last 4 rounds to
32.5kg and completed 7 rounds of each.
ALL TTB not at bar.
No idea on times
A) 30,35,37.5,40,45kg
ReplyDeleteB) aim to stick to about 2:00 per round
40kg P/snatch, ab mat situps, burpees.
rnd 1: 10/10/10, rnd 2,3,4 6/10/6, rnd 5 8/10/8
I needed the 30 sec recovery btwn rounds!!
A) 35kg
ReplyDeleteB) @35kg
1st round 10reps each, remaining rounds 8reps each
A) 30,40,45,50,55kg
ReplyDeleteB) rxd all rounds between 35-45 sec rest
A)30,40kg
ReplyDeleteB)Round 4 - 8 burpees
Round 5 - 3 burpees
@ 50kg
A) 40,50,55,60,65
ReplyDeleteB)
10,10,10
10,10,10
10,10,10
9,10,10
7,10,10
Pretty disappointed I let the voices in on the last two rounds of snatches I could of made both.
Extra muscle ups 3's for the rings and 2's for the bar
A) 55kg
ReplyDeleteB) first 2 rounds 55kg 10,
Next 2 rounds 50kg 7
Last 10, 8, 10
A. 35, 37.5, 42.5, 45, 47.5
ReplyDeleteB. 10s@38kg
Dropped to 35kg
7s
Last round 8,10,10
Rows (I thought it was 1.30.1)
235,245x4, 240m
Oops rows
Delete335, 345x4, 340m
A) 2 snatch pulls / 2 hang power snatch :
ReplyDelete25, 26.5, 27.5, 29, 30
B) scaled:
muscle power snatch @25
TTR
7,7,6,5,5
OH MAN
A) 2 snatch pulls / 2 hang power snatch :
ReplyDelete25, 26.5, 27.5, 29, 30
B) scaled:
muscle power snatch @25
TTR
7,7,6,5,5
OH MAN
A 20. 22.5. 25. 27.5. 29
ReplyDeleteB rd 1 27.5 full rd
2 25k no burpee
3 25k 2 burpee
4 25k no burpee
5 25k full rd
Extras row 3x220. 2x218. 1x215
C2b. 4. 2 3 2 dips 5 6. 6 5