Mobility WOD: http://mobilitywod.blogspot.com/
WOD (Sourced from CrossFit Unlimited)
"The Qualifier"
8 Rounds
2 Squat Snatch 66/38.5kg
4 Shoulder to Overhead 66/38.5
6 C2B Pull-Ups
200m Run
Post time to comments
WOD (Sourced from CrossFit Unlimited)
"The Qualifier"
8 Rounds
2 Squat Snatch 66/38.5kg
4 Shoulder to Overhead 66/38.5
6 C2B Pull-Ups
200m Run
Post time to comments
WOD : 31.15 (45kgs and 40kgs)
ReplyDeleteGlenn said this morning, that we could scale the weights and concentrate on a particular movement. So I scaled to 45kgs. Then on my first round I broke the middle bar of the high chin up bar. I then lost my mojo, that resulted in having to drop to 40kgs at round 5 and the poor time.
I started at CFP in January this year. So far I have broken the following:
1. White board stand
2. One Skipping Rope
3. The welding of the middle high chin up bar.
Obviously, I'm not short of Christmas present ideas for Glenn and Jody. My bad, I'm sorry.
Wod. 24:40 (55kg)
ReplyDeleteI am working towards being more
Comfortable with 60kg overhead
So worked with 55kg today
Brendan You are a classic LMFOA @ your post
ReplyDeleteThat should be LMFAO . See????? still laughing can't see the keyboard for the tears in my eyes
ReplyDeleteSeen as you are putting a list together Brendan, dont forget the 3 pairs of shorts that you blew the ass out of in your first 3 weeks.
ReplyDeleteNot sure on exact time...
ReplyDeleteScaled to 60kgs Snatch:
Either 27 or 28:38 (2mins behind V and one Minute behind Toddy)
Good heavy wod, would of liked less running! haha
I suddenly wont feel so bad if I tip up the chalk bucket THANKS Brendan LOL
ReplyDeleteWent and did the wod with the lab rats this morning. Surprisingly, it wasn't too bad once i started moving.
ReplyDeleteWod- 22.50 scaled to 35kg.
WOD- 22:35 (40kg) squat snatch need work.!
ReplyDeleteJust about to do my 11 + 13 pistols, missed sat, thanks for lettinge buy back in Lynne.
WOD:
ReplyDelete22:25 scaled 28kg i was soooooo happy with my full snatch havent done this lift in a WOD before. very glad i practiced it with HC last week in Pt :)
25.39 Rxd
ReplyDeleteShame that it took about the 1st 3-4 rounds to warm up and get really comfortable, in true me style I got better as each round went by.
Did some work on my snatch at 60kg working on speed under the bar.
ReplyDeleteSome work on push jerk at 60kg.
HSPU & Double Unders