Happy with doing 50kg HPC but really disappointed with my T2B. It was playing with my mind after the first round. Hopefully by the time it come around again i would have improved. Also I hope Lynne you have a safe & wonderful trip in England. Say Hi to Jordan for me. Going to miss you during the sunshines WOD.
Thanks Lynne i will remember the cream, thanks..lol. I think Court will be in very good hands with the CFP/CPS crew. I also agree with you about Julie, you where awesome this morning, very inspiring WOD :D
5@ 35kg 3@ 37kg 3@ 38kg failed on the 3rd very messy lol Cant remember my wod time Thanks john for your kind words yest... paid 4 it dearly today i now dont have a good knee. All the best lynn safe travels. Was wrapped with these lifts as my 1rm for ages was 35kg.
Power Cleans: 50 @ 5
ReplyDelete60 @ 3
65 @ 3
WOD:12:41 Rxd
Happy with doing 50kg HPC but really disappointed with my T2B. It was playing with my mind after the first round. Hopefully by the time it come around again i would have improved. Also I hope Lynne you have a safe & wonderful trip in England. Say Hi to Jordan for me. Going to miss you during the sunshines WOD.
Power cleans: 45 x 3, 50 x 3, 52.5 x 3
ReplyDeleteWOD: 8:26 toes to somewhere between waist & eye height.
Have a great time on your trip Lynne!
Thanks Guys I will have a good time, and I will give Jordan your Good wishes , look after my Courtney for Me X
ReplyDeletePower cleans
5 @ 45
3 @ 50
3 @ 52.5
Wod RXD 6:27 Those odd numbers kill me (extra reps everywhere today) LOL
ADIOS AMIGOS and well done Jules...... rxd today, and Johnny
"ROCK CLIMBING CREAM" Ha Ha
Thanks Lynne i will remember the cream, thanks..lol. I think Court will be in very good hands with the CFP/CPS crew. I also agree with you about Julie, you where awesome this morning, very inspiring WOD :D
ReplyDeleteI found my jacket!!! Soooooooo happy!!! I left it in the showers at work one morning last week!
ReplyDeletePower clean
ReplyDelete5 @ 40kg, F45kg (1), F42.5kg (1)
WOD: 8:52 (35kg)
5@ 45kg
ReplyDelete3@ 47.5kg(F)
3@ 47.5kg
I had time to do one more lift:
1@ 50kg
WOD: 5:59 30kg
Thnx for the heads up and tip glen
Pwr Cleans - 70(5), 72.5(3), 72.5(2F)
ReplyDeleteWod - 8.13 rxd
No mojo tonight not too happy, rest day tomorrow :)
Power Clean:
ReplyDelete5 @ 55kg
3 @ 58kg
3 @ 58kg
I tried 3 @ 59kg and failed on 2nd rep.
WOD: 8.09 Rxd
Power Clean:
ReplyDelete5 @ 90kg(3F)
3 @ 90kg
3 @ 90kg
Skipped the 85kg warm up and payed for it with the failed first set.
WOD: 6.13 Rxd
My grip strength went on both the hang power clean and the T2B.
5@ 35kg
ReplyDelete3@ 37kg
3@ 38kg failed on the 3rd very messy lol
Cant remember my wod time
Thanks john for your kind words yest... paid 4 it dearly today i now dont have a good knee. All the best lynn safe travels.
Was wrapped with these lifts as my 1rm for ages was 35kg.
Power Clean
ReplyDelete5 @ 70kg
3 @ 80kg
1 @ 90kg (failed 2nd rep)
2 @ 90kg (failed 3rd rep)
1 @ 90kg (failed 2nd rep)
WOD
5:54 as RXD