Strength Power Snatch
Spend 10min to warm up, then 10min into the session the clock will start & you have 10min to find your 1rm Power Snatch.
WOD 5 Rounds
2 Barbell Complex 60/40 (Int 45/30)
6 C2B Pull Ups
Barbell complex= 2 Power Snatch, 3 OHS, 4 Back Squat
Post loads/time to comments
POWER Snatch 47.5kg was happy with technic on this today.
ReplyDeleteWOD 22:53 @ 35kg that Barbell complex is a killer. EPIC work for brendon doing as RXD ADV today that was AWSOME dude.
Power Snatch: 60kgs.
ReplyDeleteNot happy with this. no matter how much I tried, I just couldn't get anything heavier.
WOD: 27.17 R'xd.
This puppy is tough. I dropped the bar twice on the first round, therefore having to complete 4 complexes instead of 2. And for some strange reason I'm looking forward to the next time this comes up.
Power Snatch:50kg
ReplyDeleteWOD:22:58 @ 35kg.
That was a hard WOD, but being 5 rounds always is. Was going ok until the last round. Drop the bar not once but TWICE on the last rep for OHS which meant restart the round KILLED MY LIFE..lol. But the encouragement of the Jody/Glenn & the rest of the sunshines help.Thank again guy, it was tough(even had to take my shirt off..lol)
And you looked good with your shirt off Johnny. Just remember we have fans on the wall as well so just ask one of the coaches to put it on for you, especially when i am sweating my ass off next to you in the WOD. Take one for the team.
ReplyDeleteOkay, Power Snatch 1 @ 70kg. Adopted a squat snatch mentality to it, dropping under the bar.
WOD-15.48 R'xd.
My last rep on the C2B pull-up the only hiccupp today. Had another gear left on this one.
Power snatch: 1RM - 35.5kg (F 37.5kg)
ReplyDelete14:22 30kg intermediate. I think I could've gone slightly heavier, but def not to 40kg!!!
The first round was the hardest. Even though it was a hard WOD, I really enjoyed it. Shoulders very fatigued after this!!!
Great work John - it was so good to see your mental powers, as well as physical, at work to finish that WOD. It's very inspiring to watch an athlete push through those really tough moments. Never give up!
WOD: 15:40 25kg :/
ReplyDeletePower Snatch - 50kg.
ReplyDeleteWod - 14:00 rxd, rxd. I thought that i couldn't let go of the bar between complexes. So after the back squats i jerked the bar off my back and brought it forward for my power snatch!
Power Snatch - 37.5kg
ReplyDelete(f) @ 40kg
Could get the bar up to my neck with the pull but just couldnt drop under it. Thanks for the coaching V.
WOD - 15:05 rx'd intermediate weight but used orange band for first round of pull ups and then red for the remaining rounds.
Didnt drop the bar once which was good. I really wanted to give this WOD a good crack and i was pretty happy with how i went.
14:49 @ 50kgs
ReplyDeletePower Snatch: 44kg
ReplyDeleteWOD: 18.21 - Adv Rxd