Wednesday, October 6, 2010

6/10/2010

A re-post I know, but these old pics are great. What do you notice most in this pic??

Mobility WOD: http://mobilitywod.blogspot.com/

WOD
Run 3x400m With a 1:1 work/rest ratio

Rest

21-15-9
Thrusters
Burpee
Compare: http://crossfitpenrith.blogspot.com/2010/07/2372010.html

Stabilization
ON THE MINUTE, EACH MINUTE FOR 5 MINUTES, PERFORM 20 SITUPS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE

Post times to comments

17 comments:

  1. 400's: 1.28, 1.33, 1.24

    WOD: 8.57 Rx'd - Thrusters unbroken.

    Still had some left in reserve. Tyring to keep some spare for show time on Friday and Saturday.

    With the picture - the cupboard looks a bit bare, not much equipment. But then again, I could be way off the mark. It could be something simple as the fridge is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, your right with all the above Brenden. No trick question here. I find these old pics great to look back on. Theres a bunch going on in that pic in our first couple of weeks when we got the keys. No floor yet,only 2 Oly bars, there isnt even any chin bars if you look closely. How about Jody doing single rep dips & V looking like shes had enough of those 43kg Deads.
    Boy how far we have come.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 400's: 1.26, 1.33, 1.41

    WOD: 13.58 Rxd

    Situps: Completed all 5 sets

    ReplyDelete
  4. 400m runs: 1:26, 1:30, 1:29

    WOD: 8:15 Rxd

    Situps; Completed all 5 sets

    Was really disappointed with the runs, way under my best. Asthma has been bad the last few days. It was nice to meet Lynne from Crossfit Active, hope you enjoy the 9:30am class

    ReplyDelete
  5. 400m Runs: 1:29, 1:31, 1:33

    WOD: 7:33 R:xd

    Sit ups: All sets completed

    ReplyDelete
  6. 400m- 1;11, 1:18,1:23

    WOD: 11:49 RXD I HATE THRUSTERS!!!!! LOL

    sit ups: all sets completed

    nice to meet u Lynne thanks for your kind words also :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 400runs: 1:17,1:26,1:33

    WOD: 6:19 Rxd
    Situps as Rxd
    Happy with this time it is 2 min better than
    Last time

    ReplyDelete
  8. What I notice most in the pic is how bare the place looks and how light V's bar is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your hospitality, everyone. I really enjoyed my training this morning!
    Glen...great and thorough programming. Thanks so much.
    Jen...looking forward to training together in December.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The previous comment is from Lynne...sorry ... Had difficulty posting
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Runs:
    1.25, 1.30, 1.37

    WOD: 7.12 Rxd. To be honest I wasn't sure how I'd go with the 21 Thrusters unbroken, I haven't done it in so long, it was good, but the 15 and 9 were hard.

    All sit-ups completed.

    The photo, soooo many changes, but today I think I'll keep them to myself, it's called self preservation.

    Lynne it was a pleasure having you at CFP today, the gang at Active must be really proud to count you amongst their team.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A/ 400s - 1:18,1:20,1:32
    B/ 11:03 rxd
    C/ all sit-ups completed

    Was a tough one today too many beers over the long weekend. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 400m rows
    1.14,1.17,1.19

    WOD
    8.25rxd

    all sit ups done

    ReplyDelete
  14. Had my PT session with HC:
    KB cleans
    KB clean & press
    KB snatch
    then
    barbell rotations
    then
    3 rounds of 200m row & 5 barbell rotations each side.

    Stayed for WOD (didn't do runs)
    11:00 rxd (I hate thruster too Courts!)
    Completed all situps

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoyed this wod today!!!!
    row 1:48 1:48 1:40
    WOD 8:05 I think BUT
    (sc) thrusters with SDHP 25kg
    All 5 sets situps compl.
    Nice to see you again Lynne and it was great to train with you at Penrith.
    The photo LOL V ....at her little weights mostly and the place looks so bare. What huge achievements you guys have made. Im am so glad I started CF.. LOVE IT LOVE LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  16. 400m 1.09 1.20 1.19
    wod 6.44 rxd
    all sit ups completed

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was great to see Lynne the true master again.
    Lets hope she doesnt decide to move west Lynne made me work hard! (no excuses about being the eldest there)
    Run 1.30 1.32 1.34
    Wod 7.52
    situps completed.

    About the photo Were we visionaries and signed up to a gym that could only offer us a bathroom 2rings hanging from a metal bar and 2 tyres on stick, and who is that dude doing push ups and you sure thats Jody. V max effort yeah.

    How far have you guys come it has gone from gym to box ,tyres to bumpers and we have been taught to swing,kip,dip,squat,jump,run and have enjoyed the journey! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.