INTERMEDIATEWOD 1: 5:31 WOD 2: 8:37i am also very pleased with my lifts as they have improved and im feeling allot stronger ;)AWESOME WODs again HC :D
WOD 1: Adv 6:26WOD 2: Adv 10:52Way to go Miss Courts!
IntermediateWOD 1 - 6:32WOD 2 - 8:58
Thanks tysha :D xx
WOD 1: Int 6:58WOD 2: Int 6:56In WOD 1 I found the runs very uncomfortable cos my hangstrings are so tight (despite a good massage on Friday!).In WOD 2 I was really happy with my OHS - first 15 unbroken!
WOD 1 - 6.04 Adv WOD 2 - 12.24 Adv - OHS 13,2 (15). Then 6,6 (12). Then 3,3,2,1 (9).
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
INTERMEDIATE
ReplyDeleteWOD 1: 5:31
WOD 2: 8:37
i am also very pleased with my lifts as they have improved and im feeling allot stronger ;)
AWESOME WODs again HC :D
WOD 1: Adv 6:26
ReplyDeleteWOD 2: Adv 10:52
Way to go Miss Courts!
Intermediate
ReplyDeleteWOD 1 - 6:32
WOD 2 - 8:58
Thanks tysha :D xx
ReplyDeleteWOD 1: Int 6:58
ReplyDeleteWOD 2: Int 6:56
In WOD 1 I found the runs very uncomfortable cos my hangstrings are so tight (despite a good massage on Friday!).
In WOD 2 I was really happy with my OHS - first 15 unbroken!
WOD 1 - 6.04 Adv
ReplyDeleteWOD 2 - 12.24 Adv - OHS 13,2 (15). Then 6,6 (12). Then 3,3,2,1 (9).