Did a team version of this WOD tonight with the youth at CFS. Me and young Dayton joined forces and he helped me out with a few lifts and I got the team through on the Rope and Run. Rope Climbs 2 every min tick Cleans @83kg I did 2 every min Dayton 4 Snathch@60kg same Run, i got em all under 2 mins. 1:30, 1:45, 1:40
Cleans @ 70kg, Snatch @ 50kg Just made the runs, luck I had Judy to keep pace. Now I know why Mitch runs so well. Wonder who will be the first company to make a a rope proof shoe.
Did a team version of this WOD tonight with the youth at CFS. Me and young Dayton joined forces and he helped me out with a few lifts and I got the team through on the Rope and Run.
ReplyDeleteRope Climbs 2 every min tick
Cleans @83kg I did 2 every min Dayton 4
Snathch@60kg same
Run, i got em all under 2 mins. 1:30, 1:45, 1:40
Cleans @ 70kg, Snatch @ 50kg
ReplyDeleteJust made the runs, luck I had Judy to keep pace. Now I know why Mitch runs so well.
Wonder who will be the first company to make a a rope proof shoe.