Great to be back after a 2 week hiatus with the "man flu".
Strength: C&J of 80kgs for about 40 mins.
WOD: 10.20 Rx'd 15 WB 12 T2B 6 Snatches with Little Brutus.
Then had a crack at the monkey bars.
Looking at the above stats. My deads are on par, but I'm in a different post code with the Olympic Lifts. But, good to know where I'm at when compared to the best of the best!
Great to be back after a 2 week hiatus with the "man flu".
ReplyDeleteStrength: C&J of 80kgs for about 40 mins.
WOD: 10.20 Rx'd
15 WB
12 T2B
6 Snatches with Little Brutus.
Then had a crack at the monkey bars.
Looking at the above stats. My deads are on par, but I'm in a different post code with the Olympic Lifts. But, good to know where I'm at when compared to the best of the best!
The big dogs back. Had a look at the stats. 30 kg of on the snatch, 40 kg C& J and 22kg on the deadlifts
ReplyDelete