PC - 48.5kg and very messy like Jo. BUT new PB by 8.5kg, so can't complain.
WOD Scaled 1st round @ 30kg was just too heavy, and I redlined. mistake. 2nd round dropped to 27.5kg. It was SO hard to keep going, I nearly encountered Pukie's ex-wife Sooky..... *sniff*
A) ME power clean 71.5kg (new PB, up from 63kg)
ReplyDeleteThanks to HC for some cool new moves, able to generate more lift without just bullying up the bar.
B) 3 rnds 44kg PC + lunge (bare bar for rnd 3, glutes fell asleep), 800m under 4:30 Total 10:58 (guestimated 11 min, so happy with that)
(A) - 51kg
ReplyDelete(B) - 11:09 (PC and lunges @ 35kg)
bah this looks like a good WOD.
ReplyDeleteWill try and do it over the weekend.
PC: 47.5kg (very messy though!)
ReplyDelete11:59 (35kg, slow & small steps in run due to hip prob - but completed with no twinges or pain - Yay!)
Man, the lunges were really hard!
Tabata KTE on rings / situps - 69 total reps
Got a nifty "phone console" for my bike at Aldi - only $10 :D
BTW blueberries are $2.99 at Aldi so I picked up a punnet or 10 of them too!
PS Love the new fractionals - very good looking!
DeletePower Clean - 108kg
ReplyDeleteWOD - 8:06 RXD
PC - 48.5kg and very messy like Jo. BUT new PB by 8.5kg, so can't complain.
ReplyDeleteWOD
Scaled
1st round @ 30kg was just too heavy, and I redlined. mistake.
2nd round dropped to 27.5kg. It was SO hard to keep going, I nearly encountered Pukie's ex-wife Sooky..... *sniff*
11:11