It was good to see you join the labbies mel! New PB on BS- 104kgs...so so stoked that an extra 12 kgs!! had been wanting to join the 100kg club for a while and now of course I want the 110kgs now! 10x 100m sprints didnt feel near as bad as last time so I suppose thats a good thing... however sprinting after heavy squats was pretty tough. Fastest sprint 15.30 (this was the 3rd sprint) and slowest was 20.something.
(A)Nice Eliza. Squatted on monday for a 158kg PB back squat so I Catch up on Snatch work from yesterday this morning after resting yesterday. Worked off the blocks from a high hang to 52.5kg for doubles. Working on speed under the bar. Back for part B with the owls.
(B)That was fun. Took me back to the old days at footy training. Happy with all my runs, consistent effort from my 1st 100 to my last 100. Lots of new faces in at CFP. Big Brendan was funny, he squatted with Wade but forgot his name. I said he might like to try with the name on Wade's basketball singlet first. He goes "hey miami heat, your up for your next set" Try the back next time big fella.
Squat: 92, 108, 123, 139, 146 and 159(f) Disappointed that I failed the last lift.
WOD: Sprints completed, but due to numbers couldn't record each time. But good atmosphere with the large numbers which made for some good competition during the sprints.
Jury's still out on 'Wade'. I don't know if Jody's geeing me up and his name is Wade or a person with the name of Wade plays for Miami Heat basketball team.
Practiced snatch balance. Particularly form. Got to 15 kg.
ReplyDeleteDid 5 x 75m sprints. Best time 20 seconds on the first round.
Loved 6 am start to the day.
It was good to see you join the labbies mel!
ReplyDeleteNew PB on BS- 104kgs...so so stoked that an extra 12 kgs!! had been wanting to join the 100kg club for a while and now of course I want the 110kgs now!
10x 100m sprints didnt feel near as bad as last time so I suppose thats a good thing... however sprinting after heavy squats was pretty tough. Fastest sprint 15.30 (this was the 3rd sprint) and slowest was 20.something.
(A)Nice Eliza. Squatted on monday for a 158kg PB back squat so I Catch up on Snatch work from yesterday this morning after resting yesterday. Worked off the blocks from a high hang to 52.5kg for doubles. Working on speed under the bar. Back for part B with the owls.
ReplyDelete(B)That was fun. Took me back to the old days at footy training. Happy with all my runs, consistent effort from my 1st 100 to my last 100. Lots of new faces in at CFP. Big Brendan was funny, he squatted with Wade but forgot his name. I said he might like to try with the name on Wade's basketball singlet first. He goes "hey miami heat, your up for your next set" Try the back next time big fella.
Delete(A)Back Squat,
ReplyDelete1x5@60KG,1x3@70kg,1x2@80kg,1x2@90kg,1x1@100kg,1x1@105kg.
(B)10 min easy jog.(hamstring rehab).
6AM:
ReplyDeleteBack Squat:
1 x 2 @ 77kg
1 x 82kg
1 x 88kg
Later AM:
Trained with Patchy and HC, did a sled push/pull, run and battle rope WOD at Jammo Park.
Trained at home. Did yesterday's & today's in one session today.
ReplyDeleteWarm up: shoulder rotations with dowel, burgener with dowel and 3 sets of 5 push ups & 10 air squats.
Yesterday's snatch 2-2-2-2-2 @ 22.8kg
Back squat (based on 1RM of 60kg as I have lost strength lately - prev PB was 65kg)
5@35.7
3@42.5
2@47.5
2@57.5
1@61
Death by clean @ 35kg: 5 + 5
then rowed for 800m on L6 in 3:42
11 (woops!) x 100m row sprints on L8: maintained 13 strokes to reach 100m for each interval.
Then took Berkeley (dog) for a walk as my cool down.
Did this in the garage gym tonight as I got home late and missed wodschool
ReplyDeleteWorked up to Old PB of 120.
1 x 125
1 x 130!
Happy with that!
a)Worked off 85kg
ReplyDelete5@51
3@59
2@68
2@77
1@82
1@86 (PB)
b) fastest sprint was my first @ 17 something, slowest was 26 :( but most were between 19-23
(A) New PB for me too at 88.5kg!
ReplyDelete(B) Fastest sprint was 19 something and slowest was 24 something
Squat:
ReplyDelete92, 108, 123, 139, 146 and 159(f)
Disappointed that I failed the last lift.
WOD:
Sprints completed, but due to numbers couldn't record each time. But good atmosphere with the large numbers which made for some good competition during the sprints.
Jury's still out on 'Wade'. I don't know if Jody's geeing me up and his name is Wade or a person with the name of Wade plays for Miami Heat basketball team.
Back Squats
ReplyDelete5 @ 41
3 @ 50
2 @ 58
1 @ 67, 72, 78.5