A) 93kgs B) 9:31, totally forgot about the cleans and went to walk out the front until host was kind enough to remind me I had something else to complete! Double unders were flying for me today, did the wall balls and them in 7:31 which I am pretty happy about. Cleans @ 73.
A) 93kgs
ReplyDeleteB) 9:31, totally forgot about the cleans and went to walk out the front until host was kind enough to remind me I had something else to complete! Double unders were flying for me today, did the wall balls and them in 7:31 which I am pretty happy about.
Cleans @ 73.
Host = Jody
DeleteA) 3@45kg
ReplyDeleteB) 8:13 - Cleans @ 36kg
A) 61kgs
ReplyDeleteB) 5:59 @ 48.5 kgs
A) 46kg
ReplyDeleteB) 13:08 @37kg
Man, my first round of DUs was 2 at a time. Excruciating. Did some better runs in the other rounds.
C) committed to working on pullups again.
3 sets of 5 on the yellow band.
(A) 57kg
ReplyDelete(B) 8:57 @ 46kg
A) 56.6kg
ReplyDeleteB) 8.11 @ 45kg