Lovely to have all the "newbies" in Labbies. Jess in particular has had a terrific go at everything (and ate it up.) Welcome to the Lab rats Jessica. :O)
You bet Jess. The 6am group is the first group of the day. Coach Glenn throws the WOD at us (we are essentially Crossfit Crash Test Dummies) and things that need changing, are adjusted for the following time groups. Since the WOD is tested by the 6am group, we were affectionately titled the "The Lab Rats". You watch... we are all tested in Coach Glenn's human research lab, every morning. That's the fun part........
A) Bench 3 Reps @ 52.6kg - 5 Strict Ring Pull Ups 4 Reps @ 55.1kg - 5 Strict Ring Pull Ups 4 Reps @ 55.1kg - 5 Strict Ring Pull Ups
B) 20.53min. I did Muscle Ups into ring dips. Didn't feel like I was at it for this long. Was able to do continuous Ring Dips up until the 6's then had to start doing a MU+2 Ring Dips from 7's. Enjoyed this wod, boy the 6am's are getting big!
A) Bench, progression, : worked up to 5 reps, 3 rnds, 65,70,72 kg. Thanks to a push from Gav. and Matt, Singles to Finish @ 75 and 80.5 kg. I popped out an ugly 85kg rep unassisted, but wont claim this due to it's ugliness. I need work on these skills. B) WOD 8:48 @ 50kg and 35kg French Curls
A) bench @ body weight 83kg and strict pull-ups 1- 7+8 2- 6+7 3- 5+6
Wod was band less until the 7's of the ring dips then used an orange band for that and the 8 9 and 10. Feeling a bit weaker than usual this week! But glad I have made all sessions even while on night shift.
A. Bench press 3x 5reps 65kg
ReplyDeletePullups 3x5 reps
B. 10:41
PC 25kg
Dips parallel bars
Fun workout :)
Lovely to have all the "newbies" in Labbies. Jess in particular has had a terrific go at everything (and ate it up.) Welcome to the Lab rats Jessica. :O)
DeleteThanks, Im really enjoying it! :) Is there a story behind the name Lab rats by any chance?
DeleteYou bet Jess.
DeleteThe 6am group is the first group of the day. Coach Glenn throws the WOD at us (we are essentially Crossfit Crash Test Dummies) and things that need changing, are adjusted for the following time groups. Since the WOD is tested by the 6am group, we were affectionately titled the "The Lab Rats". You watch... we are all tested in Coach Glenn's human research lab, every morning. That's the fun part........
A) Bench
ReplyDelete3 Reps @ 52.6kg - 5 Strict Ring Pull Ups
4 Reps @ 55.1kg - 5 Strict Ring Pull Ups
4 Reps @ 55.1kg - 5 Strict Ring Pull Ups
B) 20.53min. I did Muscle Ups into ring dips. Didn't feel like I was at it for this long. Was able to do continuous Ring Dips up until the 6's then had to start doing a MU+2 Ring Dips from 7's. Enjoyed this wod, boy the 6am's are getting big!
It's an inspiration to watch V's M/U. One tough lady....
DeleteShe is Super Woman!!!
DeleteI agree very inspiring!
A) Bench, progression, : worked up to 5 reps, 3 rnds, 65,70,72 kg. Thanks to a push from Gav. and Matt, Singles to Finish @ 75 and 80.5 kg. I popped out an ugly 85kg rep unassisted, but wont claim this due to it's ugliness. I need work on these skills.
ReplyDeleteB) WOD 8:48 @ 50kg and 35kg French Curls
A) bench @ body weight 83kg and strict pull-ups
ReplyDelete1- 7+8
2- 6+7
3- 5+6
Wod was band less until the 7's of the ring dips then used an orange band for that and the 8 9 and 10.
Feeling a bit weaker than usual this week! But glad I have made all sessions even while on night shift.
11:43
DeleteA) deadlift 1 RM 89kg new PB .YAY!!!! old PB was 71kg.
ReplyDeleteB)10.25
did dumbbell snatch @6kg
box jumps @ 12inch + 2 mats.
A) @30kg
ReplyDelete6+7 (red band)
6+5 (Orange band)
7+4(Orange band)
B) scaled
27.5kg cleans/Orange band dips
Been so long since I did dips
13:05
Prob could have gone heavier on the cleans, I was just a bit nervous after working hard yesterday.
A) 70kg
ReplyDelete10+10
10+10
10+10
B) 15mins and some change (I forget the seconds). Did muscle ups into ring dips same as Vron