A) dropped the last squat @ 80%, lesson : stay firm, I relaxed on the way up and broke down. Squats are heeling much better for me now, as long as I warm up properly.
B) 9:08 - diabolical work HC, not sore from Murph but fatigue was quick to set in on the push-ups.
(A) 77, 83, 95, 100 Tough but didn't feel nearly as bad as I thought they were going to.
(B) 9:41 Rxd
Thanks to Mitch having a HC moment with me after the wod (going through a few calculations here and there) I've realised that if I fix up my running I may have a chance of catching him in wods!
A) dropped the last squat @ 80%, lesson : stay firm, I relaxed on the way up and broke down. Squats are heeling much better for me now, as long as I warm up properly.
ReplyDeleteB) 9:08 - diabolical work HC, not sore from Murph but fatigue was quick to set in on the push-ups.
3:09 for the 800m
ReplyDeleteA) 43.8kg, 47.25kg, 54kg, 57.3kg
ReplyDeleteB) 10.10
Scaled it down to -
12kg Kettle Bell and Front Squats to 25kg
Not feeling great this morning!!!
A) 45kg, 50kg, 56kg, 60kg
ReplyDeleteB) 11.05
16kg Kettle Bell
15kg Front Squat
Run: 3:02 for the 800m
CrossFit Newbie
A) 54, 58, 66, 70
ReplyDeleteB) 12.15 Rxd
(Run 3.48)
A) 67, 72, 82, 87kg
ReplyDeleteB) 11.32 Rxd. This WOD was one of those ones that catches you off guard, doesn't look like much but wooshka, sucker punched a few of us today.
A). 97.5, 100, 120, 127
ReplyDeleteB). 10.55 subbed run for row. Row @ 2.45
(A) 77, 83, 95, 100
ReplyDeleteTough but didn't feel nearly as bad as I thought they were going to.
(B) 9:41 Rxd
Thanks to Mitch having a HC moment with me after the wod (going through a few calculations here and there) I've realised that if I fix up my running I may have a chance of catching him in wods!
A) 85,95,110,115
ReplyDeleteB) 7:58 RXD (800m run 2:48, rounds 5:10)
No way Nat, I'm the Gingerbread Man!!
(A) 1X8@80kg, 1X8@86kg, 1X6@98kg, 1X6@105kg
ReplyDelete#penrithgains #nomorebacksquatbounce
B) 12:33 RX *Sub run for row
Wow Mitch, you are the Gingerbread Man! ^^^^
A) 8x100, 8x108.5, 6x124, 6x132kg
ReplyDeleteB) 11:12rx