a. 50kgb. 16.58 rxd
A) @ 40kgB) 13.34 Rxd
A) 47.5kg B) 13.12 rxd
Did part a again this evening 50kg
A) 30 kgB) 14:22 40kg
A) 55kgB) 10:04 rxd 32kg kb
A) 65 (f), 65B) 12:11 32 kg kb, double/single
A) 78kg B) 10:42 32kg. Rx Snatches are feeling tops again, equalled my PB for the power and added 3kg to my hang snatch. Knowing I could of kept going on the hang felt great too.
A) 40kgB) 15:40 rxd, 24kg KB
A). 70kgsB). 12.42 Rx'd. 32KB. Both rounds power cleans. Despite not being touch and go, all were unbronken together with the swings and DU's.
A) 31.5 feels good to be slowly creeping back up in the snatch B) 14:21750row (3:15 & 3:28)35kg cleans which I don't think I've done in a WOD outside of a comp :P16 bell coz of heavy cleans and all that rowing
A) 29kB)37.5 20kb 16.06
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
a. 50kg
ReplyDeleteb. 16.58 rxd
A) @ 40kg
ReplyDeleteB) 13.34 Rxd
A) 47.5kg
ReplyDeleteB) 13.12 rxd
Did part a again this evening
Delete50kg
A) 30 kg
ReplyDeleteB) 14:22
40kg
A) 55kg
ReplyDeleteB) 10:04 rxd 32kg kb
A) 65 (f), 65
ReplyDeleteB) 12:11 32 kg kb, double/single
A) 78kg
ReplyDeleteB) 10:42 32kg. Rx
Snatches are feeling tops again, equalled my PB for the power and added 3kg to my hang snatch. Knowing I could of kept going on the hang felt great too.
A) 40kg
ReplyDeleteB) 15:40 rxd, 24kg KB
A). 70kgs
ReplyDeleteB). 12.42 Rx'd. 32KB. Both rounds power cleans. Despite not being touch and go, all were unbronken together with the swings and DU's.
A) 31.5 feels good to be slowly creeping back up in the snatch
ReplyDeleteB) 14:21
750row (3:15 & 3:28)
35kg cleans which I don't think I've done in a WOD outside of a comp :P
16 bell coz of heavy cleans and all that rowing
A) 29k
ReplyDeleteB)37.5 20kb 16.06