So me that picture I can come out of being a hermit at nights!!!A) 41.5 39.5, 37B) 16 kg KB 13 min very slow like a snail, TTB struggled
A)80kg 76kg x 1, 72kg x 1B)8.22 rx'dAll kb and ttb unbroken.
I think you did toes to rings mate hahaha
Haha, i knew you'd be all over this one mate!
A) 80, 76, 72B) 9:42
A) 85kg 80, 75B) 7:24 rxd
A) 96, 91, 86B) 9:17 rx
A) 60, 57, 55 B) 9.13 rxd
A) 55, 52.5, 50B) 12:36
A) Jerk Complex55, then 52.5/50kgB) 11.09, I did say it would be a deload week for me. I was ok on the TTB and KB Swing but once I went outside, I felt like a running Frankenstein!
à. 72.5 then 69, 65b. 10:49 rxd
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
So me that picture I can come out of being a hermit at nights!!!
ReplyDeleteA) 41.5
39.5, 37
B) 16 kg KB
13 min very slow like a snail, TTB struggled
A)80kg 76kg x 1, 72kg x 1
ReplyDeleteB)8.22 rx'd
All kb and ttb unbroken.
I think you did toes to rings mate hahaha
DeleteHaha, i knew you'd be all over this one mate!
DeleteA) 80, 76, 72
ReplyDeleteB) 9:42
A) 85kg 80, 75
ReplyDeleteB) 7:24 rxd
A) 96, 91, 86
ReplyDeleteB) 9:17 rx
A) 60, 57, 55
ReplyDeleteB) 9.13 rxd
A) 55, 52.5, 50
ReplyDeleteB) 12:36
A) Jerk Complex
ReplyDelete55, then 52.5/50kg
B) 11.09, I did say it would be a deload week for me. I was ok on the TTB and KB Swing but once I went outside, I felt like a running Frankenstein!
à. 72.5 then 69, 65
ReplyDeleteb. 10:49 rxd