38:18. Hit the first 6 or 7 climbs at the 15 foot mark, missed the last few by about a foot.
29:22 rxd
44:27 rxd
36:12 -20kg clean & jerk, 10 x modified rope climb :)
33:27, 70kg power cleans - can't jerk at the moment.
Hmmm I'm wondering if mine was 35:17 I can't remember. ITS ALL A BLUR
Not 35, you were finished when I came in from my run
39:40 rxd except for rope climbs, just short of 15ft.
So a Glen with two n is 2 rounds35.51 3 rope climbs to target rest was 3 pumps
Haha
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
38:18. Hit the first 6 or 7 climbs at the 15 foot mark, missed the last few by about a foot.
ReplyDelete29:22 rxd
ReplyDelete44:27 rxd
ReplyDelete36:12 -20kg clean & jerk, 10 x modified rope climb :)
ReplyDelete33:27, 70kg power cleans - can't jerk at the moment.
ReplyDeleteHmmm I'm wondering if mine was 35:17 I can't remember. ITS ALL A BLUR
DeleteNot 35, you were finished when I came in from my run
Delete39:40 rxd except for rope climbs, just short of 15ft.
ReplyDeleteSo a Glen with two n is 2 rounds
ReplyDelete35.51
3 rope climbs to target rest was 3 pumps
Haha
Delete