Private Benjamin Ranaudo, was killed in Afghanistan by a IED. He was just 22. Ben trained at CFNQ before being deployed.
Deadlift
5,5,3,2,1
B1
Private Benjamin Ranaudo
Three rounds for time of
Run 400m
21 KB Swing, 24kg
15 Knees to Elbows
9 Ring Dips
Post time/loads to comments
B1
ReplyDeleteRun 400m
21 KB Swing, SCALED 12Kg
15 KTE
9 Ring Dips, SCALED Blue Band
Time: 20:36
Good to have you along this morning Daniel and welcome to CFP, i know Paul enjoyed having another crossfitter with him as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great workout this morning Jody and the words of encouragement.Welldone Daniel ,great effort this morning.3 months of crossfit and u won't recognize yourself.Workout 17:00 RXD
ReplyDeleteHiya all! Is there a substitute for running? Can I row instead? My ankle can't take it. How can I match the workload?
ReplyDeletePRIVATE BENJAMIN,rip. thanks for your loyalty...
ReplyDeleteDEAD lIFTS
100KGS,110KGS,130KGS,140KGS & 150KGS P/B
400M run, ASRXD
Kettle Bell Swings 32kgs.
Knees To Elbows, ASRXD
Ring Dips, ASRXD.
How great was everybody tonight. P/Bs, ASRXD was going on every where..... GO XFIT PENRITH......
Great to be back guys, the place looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteDeadlifts
40kgs, 40kgs, 50kgs, 65kgs & 80kgs(PB)
B1 - Thanks Fi CFNQ for this one!
400m run
21 KB swings (16kg)
15 KTB! (not KTE) - getting higher though
9 Ring dips (orange band assisted)
Time: 14:55
See you guys next week when I get back from Adelaide, Atmostphere was brilliant, Thanks!
DL: 60,70,70,80,90. Previous PB was 60.
ReplyDelete400m run/jog as Rxd
KB swing 24kg as Rxd
KTE as Rxd (Form could be stronger on this)
Ring Dips as Rxd (Could improve here too)
Time: 17:04
I reckon my heart rate got over 170bpm easy.
Great working out with you gang !!!
Cheers, Colin.
Sarah, Sarah!!!!! Was wondering if you went tonight, so glad you're back. Can't wait to see you and catch up, text me to let me know when you're back from Adelaide. I went to CF Victoria this morning, was too buggered to come down tonight, saving myself for Benchmark tomorrow, haha there's that competitor in me again, saw your comments on CFNQ, very funny, I'm really feeling the pressure now girlie.
ReplyDeleteIt's really great to see all the PB's, I really missed out tonight didn't I??
Did this at CF VIC:
21-15-9
HSPU - Assisted
Ring Dips - As R'xd
Push Ups - As R'xd
Not sure of the time, somewhere between 15-17 mins probably.
Our Box Rocks - SOOOO much personality there!!
I missed this one :( DAMN WORK.
ReplyDeleteTodd awesome with the DL :) I will be trying onefitty next time ;)
See you all during the week.
V, you would have been proud, your girl is growing up -
ReplyDeleteDeads: 5x70kgs, 5x80kgs, 3x90kgs, 2x100kgs, 1x100kgs
MetCon: As R'xd except for 20kg KB (pb)
Time: 25.59mins
Thankyou everyone for getting me through those last dips.
Sat in silence for a moment to honour Private Benjamin and his family.
dead lifts 5x60kg,5x60kg,3x65kg,2x65kg,1x80kg PB..
ReplyDeleteKB Swings 16kg
orange band dips
KTE scaled
Time: 18.47
great workout thanks Glenn and Jody!!
RIP Private Benjamin...
Hi Shane,
ReplyDeletehow are you? I haven't done this WOD, but wanted to say hi and I will contribute to posts that I have data.
Hey Molly,
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you. Even better that you finally checked out our site!
Can't wait to see some of your times... you'll smash me on EVERYTHING! ;)
Talk soon and say hi to everyone at Lalanne crossfit for me :)
Great to have you on board Molly
ReplyDeletedeadlifts 5@120kg 5@130kg 5@130kg 3@150kg 2@160kg 1@170kg
ReplyDelete