30C&J @ 60kgs. ASRXD. I wobbled that much lifting this weight i think i also ran 400m..............6;51.
30 C&J @ 30KGS.Sporting some nice bruises on the chest from this workout.Time 8.47
Awesome work Todd!!! Massive...30 C&J @ 50kgs 2:51 :)Shout out to c-dawg for an inspirational effort today well done! :)
2:58 RXD.Well done to all, glad to see Todd got through it as RXD.Well done to Troy on a PB deadlift of 150kg.My new deadlift PB is now 205kg.
As you all well know, I've been dying to do this one. Was so much fun. I love Grace, knew I would.4.00min - As R'xdStarted the trend today great new socks up to my knees, and thanks Glenn for the Skins, those will be worn next.
I like grace :) 4:35 as RXD :). My second as RXD awesome.Top effort Russ on 205.
Thankyou Shane,appreciate it my friend. Well done everyone, your efforts inspire me beyond belief.Note to self - Split stance for the jerk, should have thought about it beforehand but better late (13 reps in!) than never.As R'xd8.?? (mid)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
30C&J @ 60kgs. ASRXD. I wobbled that much lifting this weight i think i also ran 400m..............
ReplyDelete6;51.
30 C&J @ 30KGS.
ReplyDeleteSporting some nice bruises on the chest from this workout.
Time 8.47
Awesome work Todd!!! Massive...
ReplyDelete30 C&J @ 50kgs 2:51
:)
Shout out to c-dawg for an inspirational effort today well done! :)
2:58 RXD.
ReplyDeleteWell done to all, glad to see Todd got through it as RXD.
Well done to Troy on a PB deadlift of 150kg.
My new deadlift PB is now 205kg.
As you all well know, I've been dying to do this one. Was so much fun. I love Grace, knew I would.
ReplyDelete4.00min - As R'xd
Started the trend today great new socks up to my knees, and thanks Glenn for the Skins, those will be worn next.
I like grace :) 4:35 as RXD :). My second as RXD awesome.
ReplyDeleteTop effort Russ on 205.
Thankyou Shane,appreciate it my friend.
ReplyDeleteWell done everyone, your efforts inspire me beyond belief.
Note to self - Split stance for the jerk, should have thought about it beforehand but better late (13 reps in!) than never.
As R'xd
8.?? (mid)