Sarah who started her CrossFit Journey with Glenn and Veronica at fitness first is currently stationed at Canberra and training at CrossFit Base. CFP is Sarah's home box and she will represent Penrith proudly at games days. This sunday will be Sarah's third comp with CFP.
WOD
AIRFORCE II
20 Thrusters @40/30
20 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls @40/30
20 Push Jerks @40/30
20 Overhead Squats @40/30
20 Front Squats @40/30
***Begin with 4 burpees and every minute on the minute drop the bar and do 4 burpees until all reps and exersices are completed***
Scale as needed. This WOD is brutal. If you can't perform 4 burpees in under 15-20 sec then scale burpees to 2.
Wod: 10:35 Rxd
ReplyDeleteWOD: 8.37 R'xd
ReplyDeleteThrusters Unbroken
SHDP Unbroken
PushJerks 10, 10
OHS 10, 10
Front SQ 7, 7, 6
Sub 8mins next time, i just wasn't willing to push out those front squats in 2 sets.
WOD: 8:59 RX'd
ReplyDeleteThrusters - Unbroken
SDHP - Unbroken
Push jerks - Killed my life
OHS - Not so bad 12, 8
Front SQ - 2 sets 10, 10
Beat my last time and was set on a sub 10 minute wod today. Success!
Good luck PM'ers :)
Also, good to see a new face at 9:30am. Hi to Dan, hope you enjoyed the workout with us this morning. You did well.
9.58 Rxd, was going for sub 10, phew!
ReplyDeleteThis WOD nearly killed me! I found this REALLY hard. My shoulders & arms felt drained at the end, and I could hardly lift my arms to wash my hair afterwards! Awesome work everyone to get those sub-10min times.
ReplyDelete22:53 rxd. I did so many burpees! I was doing my OHS 2 at a time! But I am glad to have done it all as rxd.
LAST TIME: 27.50
ReplyDeleteTHIS TIME: 11.50 rxd
NEXT TIME: Sub 10 mins
I rested bet SDHP & PJ's, should have pushed through
Well done Brendon,What an improvement
ReplyDeleteLook forward to see you with the
LabRats again
Wow, Brendon. Them results are amazing! Well done, mate! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Shane, you will have to hand over that Gold Medal Mate.
ReplyDeleteWell done to Xena, fastest time of the day. I must admit i am a little addicted to seeing our athletes improvements and achievments, was going to take the night off but?
Did some HSPU work tonight, 2 kipping with feet on the wall.
Muscle Ups, managed to get the 2 in a row bit missed the 3rd.
Butterfly/Kipping transitioning(is that a word?)
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Awesome work everyone :)
ReplyDeleteXena ur efforts tonight were awesome!!!!
I did some skills with Jody
5 kipping HSPU feet stayed in wall :D
2 muscle ups in a
Row felt really smooth :)
I'm eating to get the butterfly which I'm happy about
Good work Jody
Hahah I ment starting not eating lol my bad I'm on my phone
ReplyDeleteYeah stop eating butterflies Courts!!
ReplyDelete19:55 RXD. Wow...um this WOD messed me up. Big time! I knew it would be hard before i even started but it wasnt until i was half way through that i realised i was in the shit.
Thank you Shane for the OHS and front squat cue's and Courts for the running burpee tips.
Thank you team CFP for giving me a reason to finish this WOD as requested!
See you all again tomorrow!
@ Jody. I better get the silver polish out, your performance was Gold! haha
ReplyDeleteAlso, don't worry about your addiction to seeing CFPer's getting results. Me and Justine sometimes thing we need to get lives cause we spend so much time down there! haha
@ Matt - No worries. Sometimes i think i should keep my big mouth shut and let people just motivate them selves, but i know how much i love it when i'm on my last legs and everyone's there watching me, wishing me towards the finish line! Nice work man!
Well done Brendon. That is absolutely amazing.. You took like 15 minutes off your previous time.. talk about improvement!!
ReplyDelete8:33 rxd. When i finished, i collapsed to the ground and was just rolling back and forth hoping that it would relieve the pain in my legs.. Jody you were so right in saying you just wanted to amputate your legs... i kind of wanted to so the pain would go away.
no worries matt
ReplyDeleteLOL @ ur comment jussy
Thanks for the encouragement team. Almost, that's almost, had to make a quick mercy dash outside after the WOD, as pukey and I were about to become mates. But I began to think happy thoughts and came good.
ReplyDeletePaige - 9:58 I love this WOD :)
ReplyDeleteWOD
ReplyDelete11:37 as RXD
I feel I can do this WOD under 10 minutes, I just need to work on my OHS. I spent 5 minutes on the OHS alone, and I probably let that particular movement beat me mentally more than physically
WODRxd Done today 10th August
ReplyDelete7:45
Adios
Wow! go Lynne!
ReplyDeleteWOD R'xd 12:54 Done today the 10th also
Thanks Tanya for doing it with me...for the 2nd day in a row you crazy girl!