Yellow band for ring dips, and had to do 5,4,5,&2 push ups on knees in the last 4 rounds. First time doing push ups since I hurt my shoulder. Scaled as similar combo of high number of ring dips & push ups is what hurt my shoulder in the first place!
Hats off to all those who do this WOD unassisted within the time limit!
skills kipping HSPU, balancing on the wabble board and a few pistol squats.
WOD: 9+17 i struggled heaps on my ring dips today after yesterday. and the hardest part was going from pull ups, to ring dips and then trying to push ups, was soo hard to get them out. im annoyed with myself for not finishing the WOD in 40mins but then again i did all i could. good work everyone good luck!
MUM UR A TANK I DNT KNOW HOW U MANAGED TO FINISH ALL 10 ROUNDS WITH LIKE 11 MINS TO GO FAR OUT !!! IM PROUD OF U :D
Found this one to be much harder than I anticipated. The ring dips really slowed me down and I missed a lot of reps too. Was on track with Lynne's time until about round 6 or 7 and then really fell behind
Skills - Muscle Ups and Handstands
ReplyDeleteWOD: A big three letters appear after my name for this one and they are D N and F.
9 rounds + 6.
40 minute cut off. I really need to focus on my dips as this is one area I need to greatly improve.
Made a mini wod of muscleups, hspu's and pistol squats for my skills.
ReplyDeleteWOD rxd 28:87 (11:13 remaining on clock) Happy with a sub 30 mins
Adios Amigos
WOD: 37:25(2:35 left on the clock) with red band on ring dips on third round onwards
ReplyDeleteFound this WOD really hard!
ReplyDelete37:55
Yellow band for ring dips, and had to do 5,4,5,&2 push ups on knees in the last 4 rounds. First time doing push ups since I hurt my shoulder. Scaled as similar combo of high number of ring dips & push ups is what hurt my shoulder in the first place!
Hats off to all those who do this WOD unassisted within the time limit!
skills
ReplyDeletekipping HSPU, balancing on the wabble board and a few pistol squats.
WOD: 9+17 i struggled heaps on my ring dips today after yesterday. and the hardest part was going from pull ups, to ring dips and then trying to push ups, was soo hard to get them out.
im annoyed with myself for not finishing the WOD in 40mins but then again i did all i could.
good work everyone good luck!
MUM UR A TANK I DNT KNOW HOW U MANAGED TO FINISH ALL 10 ROUNDS WITH LIKE 11 MINS TO GO FAR OUT !!! IM PROUD OF U :D
WOD:DNF (5 Ring dips,10 Pushups,10 squats short)
ReplyDelete1st Round 2.30
2nd Round 3.30
3rd Round 4.15
4th Round 4.00
5th Round 4.00
6th Round 4.00
7th Round 4.30
8th Round 4.30
9th Round 5.00
10th DNF 3.45
Did some pistol squats, 3 reps left leg, having trouble with my right knee at the moment.
Did 2 rope climbs.
Congratulations Michael on your MU!!!! Hopefully i'll be next!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Xena i know you will be next
ReplyDeleteSkills: practised double unders, pull ups and box jumps
ReplyDeleteWOD: 37.30
Pull ups (8rnds double red, 2rnds blue and red)
Ring dips (blue)
Push ups (knees)
Squats (loved em)
Hard to steer the car home, but good WOD.
WOD - 33:15
ReplyDeletepull ups - red band
ring dips - red band
push ups - on toes 2 abmats
Congratulations Michael!
ReplyDeleteBe proud fella, real proud. I can tell you were ecstatic from the look on your face.
Courage Ferocity Pride.
WOW awesome work Michael!!!!!!!!!! and I love the excitement in Jody's voice.... ALways sooo encouraging THANK YOU for that
ReplyDeleteWOD
ReplyDelete38:37 as RXD
1:23 left on the clock
Found this one to be much harder than I anticipated. The ring dips really slowed me down and I missed a lot of reps too. Was on track with Lynne's time until about round 6 or 7 and then really fell behind
CONGRATULATIONS Michael on your muscle up!!!! I"m so glad I was there to see it!!! Bloody Fantastic!!!!
ReplyDeleteNicely done Michael, top work.
ReplyDeleteWell done Mick
ReplyDeleteGreat work on the Muscle Up Michael.. Looks like i might be redundant lol
ReplyDelete