Paleo offerings for the traveling CrossFitter in Buenos Airies.
At CFP
Strength
Push Jerk/Split Jerk
5-5-5
WOD
4 Rounds
5 Deadlifts 70/50
5 Power Cleans (same)
5 Front Squat
5 Push Jerk
10 Box Jumps (High)
Post loads/time to comments
Strength
Push Jerk/Split Jerk
5-5-5
WOD
4 Rounds
5 Deadlifts 70/50
5 Power Cleans (same)
5 Front Squat
5 Push Jerk
10 Box Jumps (High)
Post loads/time to comments
Split Jerk: 70kg, 70kg, F(4x 80kg)
ReplyDeleteWOD: 19:47 Rxd 24" Box
Push Jerk 60kg,70kg, 3 @ 75kg
ReplyDeleteWOD 12.38 30" box first round at 70kg for push jerk then had to scale to 60kg did the rest as rxd
Push Jerk 40 (5), 45(5), 50 (2) F , 45 (5)
ReplyDeleteWOD 45KG 24" box
14:13
well done shane hodgo this am
Adios Amigos
WOD 32kg, 24"box 12.47
ReplyDeletePush Jerk 25(5) 27.5(5) 30(5)
ReplyDeleteWod : 11.17
27.5kg
Did first round with 30kg but by the time I got to the Push Jerks only managed 2 very shaky reps (probably should have tried spilt jeks)so dropped the weight down
Push Jerk 43(5),53(5),63(3)
ReplyDeleteWOD:9:32 @ 43kg
Was an awesome turn out tonight, the biggest WOD turnout i have seen. Not happy with the weight, would have love to have used 53kg but ran out of weights :(
Push Jerk: 5@50 5@50 5@60
ReplyDeleteWOD: 15:50 50kg and the biggest box i think its 32" not sure
EPIC turnout tonight. See you all next week im off to Kiama to chill before footy on sunday.
Push Jerk 5 @ 32.5, 35, 40
ReplyDeleteWOD:8:40 30kg, 20"box plus red mat
Sacrificed weight for speed and technique, first time I have done completely unbroken reps. Felt really on top of this WOD. Could actually imagine how good it must feel to wack out something like this as rxd. Awesome turn out, lots of fun with this many people.
pj-sp- 35kg 5 reps
ReplyDeletepj- 40kg 3 reps sp-40kg 2 reps
i suck at these lifts lol!!!!!!!!
WOD: 19:10 first 3 rounds 40kg last round 30kg couldnt get my Pj jerk right!
im not happy with my performance tonight. didnt feel strong at all i guess it just wasnt my day.
forgot 2 right what box i used lol
ReplyDelete24inch box with two 20kg plates on top. (not sure how it was)
wod - 11:47 rxd.I Found this wod hard... i am never doing a wod on my own again! It was difficult to stay motivated without everyone else around me working. I wanted to go home after round 2!!!
ReplyDeletePJ's - 3 sets of 5 @ 80kgs
ReplyDeleteWOD - 12.42 R'xd (28" box)
Massive turn out at the box tonight.
I did PT with HC this arvo. Thank you HC!
ReplyDeleteWorked on speed dropping under the bar for squat snatch (25kg).
WOD 4 rounds
5 power clean 30kg
5 front squat
5 push jerk
10 tyre flips with squat jump in & out of the tyre
Then did tabata sledgehammer.
Sounds like it was a great WOD tonight - sorry I missed it!
PJ: 30kg, 35kg, 40kg (split).
ReplyDeleteCould possibly have done 42.5 or maybe 45 but there were no weights :(
WOD: 12:15 35kg and 24 inch box.
Mel you're a superSTAR!! hehehe. I love your push jerks. :)
Helen you make PJ look so easy!!
Thanks Johnny for pushing me to get that last round out! :)
The Box was cranking tonight, every bar out and every weight gone.
ReplyDeleteIt was a really good- Fun Wod.
PJ's 5@60, 5@60 & 5@70. Didn't want to go any higher as I was stepping up a little in the WOD
WOD, 10:35 @60kg, 2ft box
WOD: 13.10 Rxd, was really great to be pulling out the big weights tonight and it was really nice doing a night time WOD for a change.
ReplyDeleteDid 1RM Squat Clean 65kg, I haven't done this since Sectionals in February where I pulled out a very very ugly Squat Clean of 62.5kg. This one tonight was probably uglish but nowhere near as bad, gotta be happy with that!
Love the photo I thought it was skins doing OHS.
ReplyDeleteWow V light weight lets step it up a bit.
WOD 40kg 12.38 normal box
Push Jerk
ReplyDelete5 @ 70kg
5 @ 70kg
5 @ 70kg
WOD
A massive class tonight and I arrived late so didn't have a bar. Did the WOD in a two man team format with Dan
16:45 @ 60kg