Thursday, September 30, 2010

30/9/2010

Mobility WOD: http://mobilitywod.blogspot.com/

Strength
Snatch/Power Snatch
5-5-3

WOD 3 Rounds
21 Pull ups
15 Thrusters 60/40
9 HSPU
400m Run

Post load/time to comments


I couldn't load any pics up today for some reason, so thought id share this with you. Hopefully this wont be an issue at our next CFP Bbq

10 comments:

  1. That's a funny video!!! Not sure it's real though...

    I did PT with HC today - thanks!!! another great session!
    Warmed up with squats on the BOSU.
    Snatch
    Snatch balance
    High pull
    Snatch

    then

    Short sprints: 5-10-5 and 10-20-10, concentrating on acceleration and touch & turn. My heart rate was slightly elevated during this section of the session!!!! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wod 35:30 as rxd chins stuffed me for the thrusters, thrusters stuffed me for the handstands,I never thought I would say this but I actually looked forward to running the 400metres. All in all tough wod on shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snatch:
    5 @ 35kg
    5 @ 35kg
    3 @ 38kg

    WOD: 31.34min. HSPU hands on the ground, no bumpers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOD - 19.19 (25kg, blue band p/ups, red + blue band hspu). Got my first kip finally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOD:23:48. 40kg Thrusters & Scaled HSPU

    Really found it hard tonight. Felt flat coming into this WOD. Started with 50kg Thrusters but had to drop to 40kg due to a sore shoulder & pull up where strict again due to my shoulder. Awesome work by Mitch, your a machine mate. Thanks Mel for running with me on the last 400m, & i am proud to say i had seen your FIRST kip..whooo :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. snatch 5@40kg 5@50kg 3@55kg 1@60kg new pb for all
    wod 50kg thrusters 2 abmats hspu 23.26

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snatch 5@40kg, 5@60kg, 3@60kg
    WOD 40kg Thrusters, with 2 abmat HSPU. 23:05
    This was a shoulder killer workout, I agree with Mr T was loking forward to the runs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snatch
    Was a little late so didn't get time to do any. Just started to warm up for the WOD

    WOD
    25:05 as RXD
    First time wearing the five fingers in a WOD with a decent amount of running so focused on my technique. That slowed me down a bit on the runs so I can definitely get under 25mins

    ReplyDelete
  9. 5 @ 40kg
    3 @ 50kg
    3 @ 50kg
    WOD: 27:12
    35kg Thrusters
    Red and yellow band
    I have been working on technique for the Clean.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.