Light strength today. Did back squat 10 @ 40kg, 5 @ 50kg, 10 @ 40kgWod: 16:30 k2e off rings
back squat100x10,110x5,120x4strict press60x5,60x5,62.5x4tabata ring dips6 each intervalpractice butterfly pull ups
Back Squat: 110kgs x 10, 120kgs x 5, 110kgs x 10. WOD: 11.08 Rx'd L Sits: still hopeless.
Great to see Tysha today xoxoxo missed you. AND today is the first time since I have been back that I didnt have to change A movement in the WOD woooo hoooo
awwhh Kylie missed u too xx AND a HUGE happy bday to you for the other day xx
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Light strength today. Did back squat 10 @ 40kg, 5 @ 50kg, 10 @ 40kg
ReplyDeleteWod: 16:30 k2e off rings
back squat
ReplyDelete100x10,110x5,120x4
strict press
60x5,60x5,62.5x4
tabata ring dips
6 each interval
practice butterfly pull ups
Back Squat: 110kgs x 10, 120kgs x 5, 110kgs x 10.
ReplyDeleteWOD: 11.08 Rx'd
L Sits: still hopeless.
Great to see Tysha today xoxoxo missed you. AND today is the first time since I have been back that I didnt have to change A movement in the WOD woooo hoooo
ReplyDeleteawwhh Kylie missed u too xx AND a HUGE happy bday to you for the other day xx
ReplyDelete