BULLA !!!! LMAO half way across the pacific and there I am upside down at crossfit ! (that pic is one of my Favs HC...... give or take the log pic) Just so its clear Shen and I zoomed in yesterday to get our WOD done before we headed to Fiji today ..... and here we are ! Why am I in Fiji checking out the blog ? Addicted possibly .......
OHS: 35k, 37.5k, 37.5k x 1 (F2), 35k (was able to snatch it up as far as 32.5k, then had to clean & press it over my head)
WOD: 18:21 (31kg) My 200m run course ended up being 320m when I measured it afterwards in the car, It also included negotiating a narrow doorway, some steps, a hill and running through a thick cloud of Indian cooking smells!
Snatch: 5 sets of 2 x 65kgs. I have lifted 70kgs before but committed a few little errors preventing me from lifting it this morning.
ReplyDeleteZots Press: Heaps of work to be done.
OHS: 2 sets of 10 @ 40kgs.
WOD - 3 rounds - 5.57 Rx'd (last round was 250 m row).
Sorry I missed the casting call for the new Batman Movie. Brendan got the part I see!
ReplyDeleteBULLA !!!!
ReplyDeleteLMAO half way across the pacific and there I am upside down at crossfit ! (that pic is one of my Favs HC...... give or take the log pic)
Just so its clear Shen and I zoomed in yesterday to get our WOD done before we headed to Fiji today ..... and here we are ! Why am I in Fiji checking out the blog ? Addicted possibly .......
Oh I want a pic of ME upside down!
ReplyDeleteVery cool pic.
OHS @22kg
WOD
9:56
Scaled PS @ 22kg
Thanks for the extra coaching Glenn. I heart crossfit.
Did this one at home.
ReplyDeleteOHS: 35k, 37.5k, 37.5k x 1 (F2), 35k (was able to snatch it up as far as 32.5k, then had to clean & press it over my head)
WOD: 18:21 (31kg)
My 200m run course ended up being 320m when I measured it afterwards in the car, It also included negotiating a narrow doorway, some steps, a hill and running through a thick cloud of Indian cooking smells!
1 Snatch+1 Snatch Balance: up to 65kg. Snatched 70kg but missed the balance. 85kg OHS after practicing the push jerk off the back. 90kg(F)
ReplyDeleteZots Press: Just the Dowell. Need more thoracic mobility for this one.
OHS: 1 sets of 10 @ 65kgs 70kgs(F).
WOD - 3 rounds - 5.03 Rx'd (last round was 250 m row).
OHS
ReplyDelete60, 65, 65
WOD
3 rounds 5:05 RXD
5 rounds 8:44 RXD