(A) Hang Power Clean
In 10min Find 1Rm
THEN USE 80%
EMOTM X 7
2 x HPC +. MAX REP Double Unders
**Your score is D/U
(B) 10min AMRAP
10m Broadjump
Power Clean (Same load as 1rm HPC from (A)
Sit-ups (Plate Overhead) 20/10
NOTE: Power Clean reps are SAME as reps needed for Broadjump.
Sit-up reps are Double
HPC: 55kg
ReplyDeleteEMOTM @ 40kg
DU's: 48, 36, 25, 35, 28, 27, 31 = 230
WOD: Took me 5 Broad Jumps to make the 10m. Power Clean @ 55kg.
3+14 Rxd
(A) HPC: 47kg
ReplyDeleteEMOTM @ 36.5kg
DUs are written up on the back whiteboard but didn't get a chance to note them down before I left... I do remember it being 38, 12, then the ones in between, finishing with 20.
(B) 3+8 - same as V, it took me 5 jumps to make the 10m. Power cleans @ 43.5kg.
HPC -61kgs (very ugly though.. could have got in another lift but form went to shit so I stopped)
ReplyDeleteEMOM @ 46kgs and 302 Double unders... no idea of break down as i was counting as I went.
Wod: broadjumps: 5,4,4,4,4 - thanks to glenns pointers and cleans at 56kgs
in total 81 reps or 4 + 13 however you want to look at it!!
Loved this morning.. Love power cleans!
(A) HPC - 25kg. Practiced carefully the shrug. Just have to stop bending arms so early. Thanks for tips Jenny.
ReplyDeleteEMOTM 80% 20kg I thought I got out one Double Under - my first ever. I was unsure if it really happened, one person said they saw it and another didnt. So probably won't count it but keep trying. I find them so hard to do. Approx. 30 of DU attempts over 7 rounds.
(B) 3 + 1 Lift. Rounds
BJ 7,7,7. Enjoyed both wods.
(A)HPC 61,81,101,111,116(F) not fast enough with my elbows,113.5(F) Then EMOTM @ 88kg with 243 d/u. These weren't working for me at the start. I have a new technique that is more efficient just more practice. Part B @ my PB weight power clean will be challenging. Well done this morning girls on your rounds at heavy weight.
ReplyDeleteChallenging no, beyond me yes. The 110kg was too heavy at this stage, scaled back to 100kg for 3 Rounds + 2 Reps. Used a 20kg bell for situps and 4 jumps per round.
DeleteA) HPC 61kg could have managed a bit more but didnt want to push the back muscles just yet.
ReplyDeleteEMOTM @ 51kg no misses. Skipped backward as sub for D/U's. Best = 9 singles in a row.
B) practiced day 10 pistol squats
melissa that was definitely a double under. it is counted. congrats, now time to put a couple together.
ReplyDeleteOh thanks Dan. I will count it then.
ReplyDeleteA) 45kg, then used 35kg for EMOTM no misses. D/U sucked, got 109 in total.
ReplyDeleteB) Took me 5 Broad Jumps to make the 10m. Power Clean @ 45kg. 2+7.
Really struggled getting under the 45kg. Thanks Veronica for encouraging me because at 1 stage I felt defeated.
HPC: 90kgs. This isn't my best lift and need to focus more on this especially as it gets heavier.
ReplyDeleteWOD A: HPC: 72kgs
DU's: 64, 33, 24, 40, 12, 23
Total: 196
Started off well, but things went pair shaped as I lost my timing.
WOD: 3 rounds + 1
Broadjump: 4 times each round
Power Clean: 90kgs
Did this one at home on Sunday 14 Oct.
ReplyDeleteWarmed up with a 2.4km jog. Very excited to report that I jogged the whole way without limping and no hip twinges at all. Pretty happy about that! I went pretty slowly and took very small steps...
HPC 42.5kg
EMOTM @ 35kg. Total D/U: 31 - pathetic! Just couldn't get my rhythm right.
WOD slightly modified
10 box jumps 24"
10 PC @ 35kg
20 situps with 10kg o/h
2 rounds + 21
Felt great about this whole workout, especially as I'd done a fair bit of yard work over the last couple of days.