A) 93kg 3 x5 Back squatB) Used as med. weight active recovery12" overbox jump @ 43kg. 7 rounds + 1 rep800m in 4:33 new PB by 28 sec. :0)
Back squat @ 93kgs.. My goal is 120gs by Xmas so gotta get squatting!!B) 45kgs 9+2 and3.35 for run
Feeling the deads and air squats from yesterday!A) 90kgsB) 50 kgs for the fronts - 9 rounds plus 11 reps.Run - 3:59Boo.
A) 46kgB) 30kg6+4... I think...C) 3:55 roughly....
(A)Worked with John & Eliza 93KG (B)9+6 @ 50Kg, 24" Box3.40 for run.
I'm all about taking it easy this week!(A) 81kg(B) 40kg - 8 rounds even and 4:47 for the run
A) 84kg
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
A) 93kg 3 x5 Back squat
ReplyDeleteB) Used as med. weight active recovery
12" overbox jump @ 43kg. 7 rounds + 1 rep
800m in 4:33 new PB by 28 sec. :0)
Back squat @ 93kgs.. My goal is 120gs by Xmas so gotta get squatting!!
ReplyDeleteB) 45kgs 9+2 and3.35 for run
Feeling the deads and air squats from yesterday!
ReplyDeleteA) 90kgs
B) 50 kgs for the fronts - 9 rounds plus 11 reps.
Run - 3:59
Boo.
A) 46kg
ReplyDeleteB) 30kg
6+4... I think...
C) 3:55 roughly....
(A)Worked with John & Eliza 93KG
ReplyDelete(B)9+6 @ 50Kg, 24" Box
3.40 for run.
I'm all about taking it easy this week!
ReplyDelete(A) 81kg
(B) 40kg - 8 rounds even and 4:47 for the run
A) 84kg
ReplyDelete