Partnered with Baker. So good, always makes me work harder. I would have slacked off heaps more on the lifts if I was by myself.Also was a bit nervous about the weight @30 kg, but I did it! Had some good, low catches in there too, specially as I got tired. Time 23:30 ish. I think.... Baker, did you check?
17:38 with nat, good fun today, well planned transitions got us through sharply.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Partnered with Baker. So good, always makes me work harder. I would have slacked off heaps more on the lifts if I was by myself.
ReplyDeleteAlso was a bit nervous about the weight @30 kg, but I did it! Had some good, low catches in there too, specially as I got tired.
Time 23:30 ish. I think.... Baker, did you check?
17:38 with nat, good fun today, well planned transitions got us through sharply.
ReplyDelete