A) 40kg, pretty messy. But I just wanted 10 plates on there......
B) 20:50 You know when you just pick the exact right level... Red band pull ups. 10, 10, 10, 5, 5 - heaps happy with that, had a blue band jic, but didn't use it. G2O @ 30kg. My grip was GONE from the pullups. Sets of 2 till 18, then sets of 3. This was the hardest bit.
Actually really happy with this. I don't know if I said it before, but the opens definitely gave me a mental push to have more confidence in my fitness and strength.
A) 75kg
ReplyDeleteB) 18:32 - waaaay too long on the G2O had flash backs to 14.5 with breathing issues.
1km row extra work. Not sure of time but going to try and do this daily for awhile.
A) 35kg (have homework to doby end of week) on these!
ReplyDeleteB) 22.40, 35kg C & J
Pull ups still a challenge...
A) 37.5
ReplyDeleteB) 21.27, pull ups with band, 30kg C&J
(A) 65KG
ReplyDelete(B) 20:58 RXD
A) 40kg, pretty messy. But I just wanted 10 plates on there......
ReplyDeleteB) 20:50
You know when you just pick the exact right level...
Red band pull ups. 10, 10, 10, 5, 5 - heaps happy with that, had a blue band jic, but didn't use it.
G2O @ 30kg. My grip was GONE from the pullups. Sets of 2 till 18, then sets of 3. This was the hardest bit.
Actually really happy with this. I don't know if I said it before, but the opens definitely gave me a mental push to have more confidence in my fitness and strength.
(A) 60kg
ReplyDelete(B) 19:46 Rxd (I love squats version)
A) 71.5
ReplyDeleteB) 21:58 full clean & jerk version
A). 80kgs. Lost my grip on the 90kgs, after second rep.
ReplyDeleteB). 16.39. Subbed run for row.
Each row 2.53.
Pull ups: 15, 10, 5, 5, 5. Pretty poor
C&J: either singles or double reps
Sit-ups: unbroken
A) 48.6kg
ReplyDeleteB) 18.21 - (It's the I love Squats version)
800m Run
40 Pullups
30 Situps
20 C&J @ 45kg - did Push Jerk
800m Run
A) 75kg
ReplyDeleteB) 15:57 RXD (C&J version)
A)45k (2) 42.5
ReplyDeleteB)19.03 last run slow
* Juz called in sick! #solosession
ReplyDeleteA) 73kg - Small transition to front rack on way up and down, no pause as such.
B) 17:42 @ 45kg
Run 800m 0:00 - 4:10
40 x Pull-ups - 5x8
30 x Clean & Jerk @ 45kg - 5, 5, 5, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
20 x Sit-ups - Finish 12:52
Run 800m - 12:52 - 17:42 (4:52)